Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (1 Viewer)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Re: SAF v6.00 (based on LAVF)

Here is next SAF test version.
Added French translation and DTS in WAV should be working on Win7 now :)

niels37

Portal Pro
February 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Hi there,

The graph looks ok - all pins connected ok.

The log shows this:

2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Unknown; Name=A: English [eng] (dts, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 1536 kb/s), Filter=ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder, Id=0, PDWGroup=1, LCID=1033
2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Unknown; Name=S: Dutch [nld] (pgs), Filter=ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder, Id=1, PDWGroup=2, LCID=1043
2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Unknown; Name=S: English [eng] (pgs), Filter=ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder, Id=2, PDWGroup=2, LCID=1033
2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Unknown; Name=S: Forced Subtitles (auto), Filter=ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder, Id=3, PDWGroup=2, LCID=1033
2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Unknown; Name=S: No subtitles, Filter=ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder, Id=4, PDWGroup=2, LCID=-1
2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Video; Name=V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, Filter=LAV Splitter Source, Id=0, PDWGroup=0, LCID=0
2011-10-25 19:37:22.781061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Audio; Name=A: English [eng] (dts, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 1536 kb/s), Filter=LAV Splitter Source, Id=1, PDWGroup=1, LCID=1033
2011-10-25 19:37:22.782061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Subtitle; Name=S: Dutch [nld] (pgs), Filter=LAV Splitter Source, Id=2, PDWGroup=2, LCID=1043
2011-10-25 19:37:22.782061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Subtitle; Name=S: English [eng] (pgs), Filter=LAV Splitter Source, Id=3, PDWGroup=2, LCID=1033
2011-10-25 19:37:22.782061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Subtitle; Name=S: Forced Subtitles (auto), Filter=LAV Splitter Source, Id=4, PDWGroup=2, LCID=1033
2011-10-25 19:37:22.782061 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayer: FoundStreams: Type=Subtitle_hidden; Name=S: No subtitles, Filter=LAV Splitter Source, Id=5, PDWGroup=2, LCID=-1

There are a few unkown streams - might not be the issue though.

Can you do a mediainfo on the file. Looks like the audio should be: dts, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 1536 kb/s

Check the input and output on the LAV audio decoder.

J.

I checked the mediafile and you are right it is DTS audio!

I'm ashamed because my receiver isn't the kind that plays dts, only ac3 dd 5.1.:oops:

Next time i'll check such files myself before i ask for help ( well i atleast learned to make mepo logs and get graphstudio working ;-) ):sorry:

Next time i'll post logs etc immedialtity.

Thx for helping !!:D

@Hoborg :

Sorry to hear that Hoborg. Too bad u lost your registration but far more important.........I hope you get a similar job asap.
grtz Niels37

CrAsH_cro

Portal Member
October 18, 2011
Croatia
Home Country
Croatia Croatia

Uuuuu....sh..i...t... man!
You'll probably get better job anyway!!!
But great work for dts music playback! Now i only have to find a way to play my videos in 24p.
In MPC-HC i get audio out of sync (Audio is early) and in MePo it is synced, but video is not smooth. ????

Henric-a

Portal Pro
November 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi Hoborg,
many thanks for the great job!

In ARC you can insert the ".reg" file to load the desired settings of the audio codec based on the rendering selected (es. HDMI-TV-no_passthrough or s/pdif-Ampli-passthrough)

Can you show me the path to the registry keys of LAV Audio?.
Can you give me the correct settings with and without passthrough of LAV?:D

Thanks.

Here are the regkeys for the LAV Audio Splitter, they activate or deactivate AC3 and DTS Passthrough

I linked them to the action in ARC to change my MePo Default audio renderer so now with one click on my remote ac3 or DTS is ticked in the LAV splitter in the background and the audio renderer is switched to my external receiver, and best of all on the fly while watching tv or a movie.

@hoborg: you remember some days ago we spoked about my problem to switch to my other sound device to link it to my external receiver. You suggestet to switch them with some regkeys in a batch file right.
Didnt you know ARC?
For me, i discovered it yesterday and find it soooo great.

To all who wants to switch between HDMI and an external receiver. Have a look to the plugin Audio Rendere Changer(ARC)

Attachments

• Regkeys AC3_DTS for LAV.rar
    876 bytes

matpe

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

DTS in WAV should be working on Win7 now :)

Hi hoborg, would you share where to find the registry key you removed to get it to work? :)

LAV Filters - DirectShow Media Splitter and Decoders - Page 326 - Doom9's Forum

Thanks
DTS in Wav, LavSplitter, LavAudio, Default DirectSound Device works fine if i don’t bitstream and send it as multichannel.
If i want to bitstream DTS in Wav, i can’t use LavAudio, because MPC-HC and GraphStudio crash, but if i use LavSplitter direct to ReClock without LavAudio it works :)

dts_wav.jpg

CrAsH_cro

Portal Member
October 18, 2011
Croatia
Home Country
Croatia Croatia

Is there anything special i need to configure? 'cause i'm not geting sound? Only noise! In MPC-HC in MePo and when i try to play it in GrapfStudio, graphstudio crash!!!
Any idea?

Hi hoborg, would you share where to find the registry key you removed to get it to work? :)

LAV Filters - DirectShow Media Splitter and Decoders - Page 326 - Doom9's Forum

Thanks
DTS in Wav, LavSplitter, LavAudio, Default DirectSound Device works fine if i don’t bitstream and send it as multichannel.
If i want to bitstream DTS in Wav, i can’t use LavAudio, because MPC-HC and GraphStudio crash, but if i use LavSplitter direct to ReClock without LavAudio it works :)

dts_wav.jpg

Is Recloc really nessesery to get bitstramed audio in sync with video if run in 24p mode????

matpe

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Is there anything special i need to configure? 'cause i'm not geting sound? Only noise! In MPC-HC in MePo and when i try to play it in GrapfStudio, graphstudio crash!!!
Any idea?

If you want to bitstream DTS in Wav (dts cd 44100Hz 16bit) in MPC-HC, you have to use ReClock with wasapi, another player that works is foobar with the foo_out_wasapi plugin.
If you don’t want to bitstream you can untick DTS in LavAudio and send it as multichannel PCM to your receiver, but then also your movies with DTS will do the same.
It worked in MP when i had XP, with PureAudio plugin and Asio4all, but i haven’t got it to work in MP with Win7.

Is Recloc really nessesery to get bitstramed audio in sync with video if run in 24p mode????

That has nothing to do with the above, but if you use Reclock and want to bitstream bitexact you have to “Disable media stream correction with bitstream audio” because if you speed up/down the audio wouldn’t be bitexact.

CrAsH_cro

Portal Member
October 18, 2011
Croatia
Home Country
Croatia Croatia

That has nothing to do with the above, but if you use Reclock and want to bitstream bitexact you have to “Disable media stream correction with bitstream audio” because if you speed up/down the audio wouldn’t be bitexact.[/QUOTE]

i know it has nothing to do with...it's just i bought Panasonics PT-AE2000E 1080p projector, and i would like to watch my movies/series in 24P. when i set it true MPC-HC the videa and audio are not in sync. Audio is before video for maybe 100-200 ms. If i run same video in MePo, video and audio are in sync but video playback is kind of jerky. like there is frame drop every sec or two??? Any Idea. i have onlySAF6 installed on my PC. and MePo and everything is set like tutorial on the first page of this thread.....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom