Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (3 Viewers)

Gargamel

Portal Member
October 30, 2007
A lot of time without update the thread.... Have you left this project? Is it not necessary with the new versions of Mediaportal with Lav included?
Thx.

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    hey hoborg,
    thats good to know, but you also know how much the nerds love to update everything :)

Maybe you have a pre release, beta, alpha, RC or RTM version in store for us :coffee:

Last edited:

alltheway

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2009
    Thanks a lot hoborg,

Is there a way to use FFDSow for subtitles without selecting it as the video decoder? Selecting FFDShow under video>subtitles in the MePo configuration doesn't do a thing and placing it in the post process is working but I'm cautious because of the warning of using post process.

Thanks.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Thanks a lot hoborg,

Is there a way to use FFDSow for subtitles without selecting it as the video decoder? Selecting FFDShow under video>subtitles in the MePo configuration doesn't do a thing and placing it in the post process is working but I'm cautious because of the warning of using post process.

Thanks.
    Hi.
    Nope, only as postprocessing filter.

niels37

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hoborg can u send me unlocked version of saf latest . Just started a freshley newley installed win7 with mepo , but i lost my unlocked version unfortunally.

Thx in advanced

Ps : when i use fddshow as audio , ik can send the audiostream directky to my onkyo receiver ...... this so i can enjoy dts hd master etc etc

Greetz Niels37

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom