Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (1 Viewer)

marlon1925

Portal Member
December 18, 2010
Home Country
hoborg just sent me a pm! Thank you very much sir.

Just finished installintg saf 6, it works perfectly on my MePo 1.2.2 running on Windows 7 Pro.

THANK YOU hoborg!

really appreciate it! :)

p.s.
during the installation it says: CCCP may cause problem and I was required to uninstall it, but I didn't. hehe will it affect anything?

lightman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    what is the best setting for codec settings
    when i use PDVD 11 as codec for DVD files
    then i have no subtitles, somebody an idea?

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    p.s.
    during the installation it says: CCCP may cause problem and I was required to uninstall it, but I didn't. hehe will it affect anything?
    SAF was looking in to registry. Maybe you had CCCP installed and you did incorrect uninstall.

Use FFDShow for DVDs - that is recommended settings.

lightman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thnx, wat are the best codec for the different options in the MePo client?

FFDshow for DVD's
    what codec for TV etc?

marlon1925

Portal Member
    December 18, 2010
    Home Country
    p.s.
    SAF was looking in to registry. Maybe you had CCCP installed and you did incorrect uninstall.

Use FFDShow for DVDs - that is recommended settings.

I did not actually uninstall it when I was asked to do so during the installation of saf 6.

Will it affect the quality of the video/audio? or will it affect my system?

Thanks

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys Im having DVD play back issues, Everything works apart from no sound, I've tried every combonation of codecs yet no joy. Tv plays fine, online videos plays fine same with music. Using HDMI out as my sound play back device. Using the lastest saf603. I have the HDMI out from the computer to TV the the Tv optical out to my stereo. I really need some help with this one.
    What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Will it affect the quality of the video/audio? or will it affect my system?

Thanks
    Look on the first page.

Hi guys Im having DVD play back issues, Everything works apart from no sound, I've tried every combonation of codecs yet no joy. Tv plays fine, online videos plays fine same with music. Using HDMI out as my sound play back device. Using the lastest saf603. I have the HDMI out from the computer to TV the the Tv optical out to my stereo. I really need some help with this one.
    What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
    Make sure you didnt enabled audio passthrough durning saf install.

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have something strange when playing DVD folders containing VIDEO_TS
    Most of them play without any problem. I get the DVD menu and I can control the settings and start playing.
    On a few however I do not get the DVD menu but a black screen and nothing happens. I now discovered that pressing the"right arrow" key opens the menu as if it starts normally.

I installed SAF6 ats in the topic start message from Hoborg and see no change when setting the DVA switch as suggested with DVD navigation issues. I do not have the unlocked version but the locked version.

So far all other things work OK I play bueray's via TotalMedia Theatre 3 and the moving pictures plugin.

Greets

Bert:confused:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have something strange when playing DVD folders containing VIDEO_TS
    Most of them play without any problem. I get the DVD menu and I can control the settings and start playing.
    On a few however I do not get the DVD menu but a black screen and nothing happens. I now discovered that pressing the"right arrow" key opens the menu as if it starts normally.

I installed SAF6 ats in the topic start message from Hoborg and see no change when setting the DVA switch as suggested with DVD navigation issues. I do not have the unlocked version but the locked version.

So far all other things work OK I play bueray's via TotalMedia Theatre 3 and the moving pictures plugin.

Greets

Bert:confused:

I have the same problem! It doesn't happen with all Dvd's. Just some of them. Don't have time to post logs ATM.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom