Scan doesnt get any channel. (1 Viewer)

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Maybe the Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE is faulty? Does it work correctly with the Hauppauge supplied TV Application? What version of the Hauppauge drivers have you installed?

victorj

Portal Member
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    Latest version from hauppauge website, as pointed out by one of the guys at the IRC.
    THe pvr 150 is working flawless in MP, WinTV2000, windows media center, etc etc. But just doesnt work on tvserver....scan doesnt tune ANYTHING besides 2 scrambled channels.

I happened with my 2 tuners...the pvr150 and a generic bt878 card.

tomeliten4

Portal Member
    September 29, 2006
    Seljord
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have the same problem here in norway with FloppyDTV-S. But if i use an older build of TV-server it works. So something MUST be wrong here. I cane send you an copy of the build if you like. Just send me your e-mail. it will take a week or so until I cane send it to you.....sinse im not home now. the build i use is from late febryary or some thing...

victorj

Portal Member
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    Great mate, i droped you a line thru PM.

If anyone here has that build it would really help me...i tryed several builds and they all give me the same result...no tuned channels AT ALL.

ryoungz

May 8, 2007
    Oslo
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just started having the exact same issue and I'm in Norway also. Can you send me a copy of that build too? I have a Terratec Cingery HT PCI and I can see my channels as plain as day using the Terratec software.

victorj

Portal Member
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    tom, cant find your email dude...send me your adress thru PM, so i can add it to the safe list on gmail.

Lolento

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have the same problem with my nvidia dualtv... TVserver doesn't tune any channel build 15792.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom