Schedules Direct Plugin. (1 Viewer)

Ross Peisel

October 11, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there a way to import the Schedules Direct plugin from MP1 to MP2 ?? I still haven't figured out a way.Maybe there is no way.I'm paying for Schedules Direct.I would like to use it in MP2.Any help would be great.Thanks.-Ross-

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Being a long time user of the SD plugin, all of this seems a lot more complicated than when I first set it up. I have a roof antenna with 2 dual HDhomeRun tuners and I scanned all the available channels in TV Server. I don't use power scheduler, nor the xmltv plugin. For me it took about 40 minutes to download my SD lineup in only...
Being a long time user of the SD plugin, all of this seems a lot more complicated than when I first set it up. I have a roof...
I was using WMC with Schedules Direct for the US - no problems I want to try MP2 I have configured MP2 to work with Silicon Dust HD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom