Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated August 2010) (1 Viewer)

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008
Re: Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated January 2010)

I have the same problem. The plugin would load in TV Server Config but would crash when it would try and save the data entered.

Can you post the error it pops up when it crashes? If you do I will be able to find the workaround. It stops the crash but I still don't think SD is actually working correctly.

mizzourob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Lawrence, KS
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I'm also getting the error since upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2. The message I'm getting is

"Failed to locate assemble 'Gentle.Framework, Version 1.5.0.29053, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=80b5de62e27be49b. Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end."

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country

NOT an issue with SchedulesDirect, but with the RC2 installation... read here

stargate12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Home Country

I'm also getting the error since upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2. The message I'm getting is

"Failed to locate assemble 'Gentle.Framework, Version 1.5.0.29053, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=80b5de62e27be49b. Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end."

That is the same error I'm getting. I'll try the work around suggested above. However if I read the post correctly it is a problem with this plugin. It needs to reference the new Gentle Framework Version.

I love this plugin. Thanks to all who keep it going:D

jfjauvin

January 10, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (1.1.25546)

I compiled a new version of the plugin against version 1.1 RC2 (25546) of MediaPortal.

I did not get the chance to upgrade my setup yet and test the new plugin, but nothing major changed. Everything should work out fine.

Let me know how it goes.

JF

Attachments

• SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.1.1.25546.zip
      30.7 KB

jacc1234

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2008

I have installed the latest version and it seems to work but im still having some issues that are probably not related to the update.

I have two channels that were listed wrong on MP, both the channel name and guide data were incorrect. I think it was due to have two lineups in SD wither overlapping channel numbers.

I removed the second lineup and renamed the channels to match SD exactly. I then checked "match by channel number.." (they are all analog), "remap lineup when changes..." and "for update on next restart".

The channel names are still displaying the correct names but the guide data has not changed. Its still showing the info for the wrong channels. Also, I have notice many more errors in the guide data since my update to RC2.

Does anyone have any ideas? Do you want my logs?

Thanks!

jacc1234

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2008
    Re: Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated April 2010)

Any word on support for RC3? I will be updating today and will report back if I have any issues.

jfjauvin

January 10, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (1.1.25823)

I compiled a new version of the plugin against version 1.1 RC3 (25823) of MediaPortal.

Did not test it yet. Let me know how it goes.

JF

Attachments

• SchedulesDirectPluginTVE3.1.1.25823.zip
      30.7 KB

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    Re: Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated April 2010)

Do we know what data we're getting from SD and this plug-in? What I mean is the .xml file that gets created along side of the .ts recorded TV show has many parameters yet many of them are unpopulated. I was wanting to use Episode Name (in the TV-Server filename descriptor where you specify the names used for the files) yet it's blank in the .xml file. I'll attach a typical file later but wanted to know what we're getting from SD and do we have the correct corresponding labels/names to pass the data we get over to MP when it's generating the filenames and the .xml file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom