Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated August 2010) (1 Viewer)

madas

Portal Pro
November 5, 2007
I have multiple listings in my schedules direct account. It only seems to read the first. Is there a way around this? I did a search but nothing obvious came up

Thanks

M

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have multiple listings in my schedules direct account. It only seems to read the first. Is there a way around this? I did a search but nothing obvious came up

Thanks

M

I just took a quick peek at the code and it appears to at least try to import multiple lineups (i.e., there's a for loop on the list of lineups it gets from the SD webservice).

I didn't develop that code at all, but if you post some logs, it may point us in the right direction.

Cheers.

Geoff

poppabk

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone have a good setup to get the automatic import working with tv series plug-in? I have to manually enter every time.

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    Does anyone have a good setup to get the automatic import working with tv series plug-in? I have to manually enter every time.
    While I no longer pay for SD I have a friend who uses this... I think you'll need to explain these items better. The tab addressing accessing the tvdb is used to populate the MP-db with the season/episode values TV-series will need but it's up to you to create the proper filenames (setup in TV-Server). Although I'm stumped at what you have to repeatedly do manually.

You do appreciate this works up front and not after you'd created the files, right? This doesn't alter files on your HDD.

poppabk

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    All my filenames end up as something like "Breaking bad - Sep011211ES01E03" and then tv series detects the S01E03 part and thinks the title of the show is "Breaking bad - Sep011211E" leaving me to delete the last part before it will recognize the show.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    The wiki recomends using:

%title%\%title% - %episode% - %name%

to name the file for MP TV-Series comparability. So remove the date tag from the filename ... it isn't needed, as that info is in the xml for RecordedTV. Then the SD plugin can capture the %episode% label and convert it to SxxExx.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom