Schedules Direct users in the UK (1 Viewer)

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Success re EPG. Channels 7701 and 7750 deleted - and Channel 5 now has EPG data!

I'll try the Channel 5 HD advice later.

Thank you.

Robert Kulagowski

Schedules Direct Support
August 31, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

I have just switched over the Schedules Direct. Everything works fine - except that I'm not getting anything for Channel 5. I think I've configured correctly (everything else is working) but every entry in the xml file just says "<title lang="en">To Be Announced</title>".

Anyone else see this? Any answers? I've used both mc2xml and the "official" xmltv project grabber for SD.

The upstream issue with Channel 5 has been resolved. If you are still seeing issues with Channel 5 please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website so that we can investigate.

hucknallred

Portal Pro
February 21, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Been using this for a while now & good to see SD posting on here.
One thing I've noticed recently - could be me doing something wrong - is that the channel Dave has gone missing from all lineups.

I've changed lineups, even downloaded the new xmltv client with SD JSON support & it's gone, not there on Freeview, Sky or Virgin Media lineups.

Anyone else a Dave fan?

Robert Kulagowski

Schedules Direct Support
August 31, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If you're having issues with pulling Dave, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom