Scrambled channels sometimes working, sometimes not (1 Viewer)

JudgeFredd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just a quick reminder to all that are reading this post, in the newer releases og tv-server you must remember to enable the Cam under server settings.. :)

I know most of the reported errors in this thread has nothing to do with this, but i'm guessing there may be a few, and i'm sure some of the readers of the thread, have that exact problem.. :)

fredrikml

Portal Member
    April 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    I have the Floppy DTV dvb-c an have had this problem since start use of Mediaportal, and this is the reason for why I have moved away from it due to WAF.

Would reallu appreciate if someone you send me the DLL fix.

orphess

Portal Member
    July 20, 2008
    Is this really resovled in the latest release (RC4)? I'm using RC4 and still having trouble viewing scrambled channels without running the CI.EXE-tool.

orphess

Portal Member
    July 20, 2008
    Is this really resovled in the latest release (RC4)? I'm using RC4 and still having trouble viewing scrambled channels without running the CI.EXE-tool.

I forgot to mention: when the CI-tool is started some scrambled channels work, some don't. When trying to view the non-working ones I receive the message "Unable to start graph". Anyone have an idea?

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I forgot to mention: when the CI-tool is started some scrambled channels work, some don't. When trying to view the non-working ones I receive the message "Unable to start graph". Anyone have an idea?

Please start a new thread in the RC4 following the guidelines. Post clean logging containing only a succes and a fail scenario.

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have this problem also and it has gotten worse with latest versions. Did not have a problem before in the earlier versions of mediaportal (2008-2009). Channel shifting to scrambled channels take up to 20 seconds (if it works), but shifting between unscrabled ones goes lightning fast.
    Will try the ci.exe and see if that helps

I use Twinhan DVB-S with the latest mantis driver (1.1.1.8)

EDIT: I changed twinhan driver back to 1.1.0.4 and now I "only" have extremly slow channel shifting on scrambled channels (upp to 20 seconds). Also did some tweaking of tv card settings (time to detect card:5 seconds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom