Scraper request - www.kinopoisk.ru [RU] (1 Viewer)

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
So far backdrop section is not available in scraper, I decide to add IMDB_ID recognision to the scraper. The logic is following: when we get movie's details from kinopoisk we've got Alternate Title which can be searched on The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) for imdb_id. Then imdb_id is recorded to DB, then scraper for themoviedb.org pull backdrop from the site (I speak about movies which exist on imdb and themoviedb).

I made scraper upgrade, but... nothing is happend. No errors in log, movie just loaded to the DB, but not imdb_id or
backdrop... Looks like the scraper doesn't run added part, but it gets ALL neccesary values from kinopoisk??? Could you check my code, additional code starts from comment about IMDB_ID:

BTW, any information about LOG-node??? it doesn't work!
Code:
	question is clear - so I delete the code

Schenk2302

Portal Pro
September 12, 2008
Bonn
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

don't know if that helps, but maybe worth a try:

<if test="imdb[0][0]!=">
<set name="movie[0][0].imdb_id" value="${imdb[0][0]:htmldecode}"/>
</if>

<!-- if we got a search result page, this is used. if not, regex does not match so we dont process the outer loop. -->
<if test="imdb[0][0]=">
<parse name="imdb" input="${imdb_page}" regex='title_(popular|exact)/images/b.gif\?link=/title/(tt\d{7})'/>
<set name="movie[0][0].imdb_id" value="${imdb[0][0]:htmldecode}"/>
</if>
</if>
</if>
</if>
</if>
</action>

[/CODE][/QUOTE]

igor_uk

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
I have a problem with this scraper specifically when i add it to GUI.

I download the latest file;
Delete old scraper;
Add the new one to the sources: correct version appears: 1.2.5, release date as of march 2009.

Then i click OK and after that quit the plugin screen, and OK all changes in Media Portal config. When i open up everything again, the Kinopoisk version shows as 1.04 and the date is 16.02.2009.

What am i doing wrong, why does it load the incorrect version of the plugin?

the files is stored in plugin directory..

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
I have a problem with this scraper specifically when i add it to GUI.

I download the latest file;
Delete old scraper;
Add the new one to the sources: correct version appears: 1.2.5, release date as of march 2009.

Then i click OK and after that quit the plugin screen, and OK all changes in Media Portal config. When i open up everything again, the Kinopoisk version shows as 1.04 and the date is 16.02.2009.

What am i doing wrong, why does it load the incorrect version of the plugin?

the files is stored in plugin directory..
I'm to an expert in scraper loading, the way of loading it was always tricky for me :). Ask fforde, he probably can help.
But, seems to me that I understend the problem. You should do the following:
1. Put new scraper somewhere (location dosn't matter, I put it to mediaportal folder)
2. Open Media Posrtal Configuration / Plugin / Moving Picture Cofiguration.
3. Press tab Importer Setting and then Movie Detal Data Sources.
4. You see all scrapers avalaible in system. Press on small arrow close to "+" sign - it's dialog to add new data source. Choose scraper from 1.
5. Now it should be 1.2.5

no need to open/close MP configuration. i hope it will work. If it's necessary we can switch to Russian ;).

igor_uk

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
no, it does not work that way! - нет-нет-нет :))

#I do your points 1 to 5. Indeed it does show as 1.2.5. Then I OK out of those screens, OK on the Mediaportal Config window and hence it closes. Then I re-open it and guess what - version 1.0.4 shows, despite any more changes on my side.

I submitted a new issue for developers, including some logs - can you have a look please?
Issue 399 - moving-pictures - Sources scripts not imported correctly - Google Code

found a workaround - coverart script was to blame, updated the issue with a comment.

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009

#I do your points 1 to 5. Indeed it does show as 1.2.5. Then I OK out of those screens, OK on the Mediaportal Config window and hence it closes. Then I re-open it and guess what - version 1.0.4 shows, despite any more changes on my side.

I submitted a new issue for developers, including some logs - can you have a look please?
Issue 399 - moving-pictures - Sources scripts not imported correctly - Google Code
load it in Debug mode. In Data Source window press on small gear and Enable Debug Mode. Then load scraper. In this case it will be loaded, just you will have warning window.

found a workaround - coverart script was to blame, updated the issue with a comment.
it should not work like this. it's mistake.

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
not work with this movie Artefakt _ttp://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/400040/
work for me without problem:
1. put your movie in separate folder called Артефакт (our you will possible have to enter manual search)
2. in couple of mins you will have automaticaly recognized movie Артефакт (at least I have such result right now)
3. Since it's russian movie - no way so far to get IMDB ID and backdrop from themoviedb.org. If you want to have it - load it from anywhere and out your jpeg-file to movie folder and call it backdrop.jpg. When it will be possible to have scraper for backdrops (ver 0.8) it will be written for kinopoisk.ru

good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom