Search no longer working [XML Parsing Error] (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi, I'm getting this error and nothing will currently import (both automatic and manual). Maybe the website, who knows, appears to be up and working though so thought I would mention it.. This was before and after the update.

Thanks

Code:
    Xml parsing of [URL]http://thetvdb.com/api/Getseries.php?seriesname=Trib@language=all[/URL] failed (line 2 - Data at the root level is invalid. Line 2. position 1.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi.
    I can confirm this issue, seems to be an API problem (change? I don't hope so) on TVDB

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You're not alone, I have the same error this morning with both current and previous version of TVSeries, so may be something else.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Country flag
    It was working fine for me whilst I was having problems in the plugin. Maybe intermittent or taken down.

---
    Ok yeah I wasn't trying the api just the site search. Down for me too.

Last edited:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi.
    Page is working, API did not do it right atm. If you need to add some new files to DB just skip series at first step in manual import (configuration, not GUI). After that the rest is working. Slowly but it works. Right atm I'm importing actors for my series...

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    And IMDB+ broke too. Having a right nightmare today lol.

It was the Gringe I tell ya, trying to steal Christmas early :mad:

Replied to your IMDb+ issues in the other thread. We'll have you back up and running quick; so you can queue your favorite Christmas movie such as Miracle on 34th street, or a classic such as Die Hard which is just as good to get in the Holiday spirits -- yippee-kai-yay! (y)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Wow that admin in thetvdb thread doesn't sound too friendly lol. So nothing broke after all :)

Ahh forgot about Die Hard! I'm a Scrooged fan myself ha.

Users who are viewing this thread