Season Plot in wrong Language (1 Viewer)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HeyHey,

Since some weeks? TVSeries Shows newly added Episode Plots in the wrong Language. I have set it to German, but it shows the Plot in Spain or something like this.

Do i miss a Setting? Or is this a known Problem?

Many thanks

Gesendet von meinem SHIELD Tablet K1 mit Tapatalk

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Brudertac did you at least verify that the problem does not exist in the TheTVdB data? Their API or data is not exactly without error, and that way it gets fixed in the right place.

German &lid=14 to find out with English = 7, you can also just use the drop down menu inside an episode description with 'white' color being available, red = missing.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brudertac did you at least verify that the problem does not exist in the TheTVdB data? Their API or data is not exactly without error, and that way it gets fixed in the right place.

German &lid=14 to find out with English = 7, you can also just use the drop down menu inside an episode description with 'white' color being available, red = missing.
    Thanks for the fast reply. .
    Have to correct myself, not the Episode Plot is wrong, but the Season Summary. For Example Season 7 of Star Trek Tng.

But where does this come from?

EDIT: Found that the Problem comes from Plugin LatestMediaHandler. Only the Text of latest added Series have the Wrong Language,.
    Will Post in the other Forum...

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, @ajs wrote that all Infos came from the TVSeries Plugin. But I cannot find the wrong Text on thetvdb. There is all correct in German Language

Gesendet von meinem SHIELD Tablet K1 mit Tapatalk

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Actually the season info comes if you enable community ratings import from trakt. Trakt gets its season info from TMDb, TVDb does not have season overviews. Its just a bonus info I set since I got that data when I request ratings.

The problem should be resolved on trakts end as it had a language issue a while ago. To fix locally you will need to create a season overview in your language over at themoviedb.org or delete your database entries in the tvseries configuration and re-import. I only update in tvseries if it has changed or is not empty/null this is why it hasn't resolved itself.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Actually the season info comes if you enable community ratings import from trakt. Trakt gets its season info from TMDb, TVDb does not have season overviews. Its just a bonus info I set since I got that data when I request ratings.

The problem should be resolved on trakts end as it had a language issue a while ago. To fix locally you will need to create a season overview in your language over at themoviedb.org or delete your database entries in the tvseries configuration and re-import. I only update in tvseries if it has changed or is not empty/null this is why it hasn't resolved itself.

Thank you @ltfearme
    That makes it more clear and i understand it now.

I deleted the database Record and started a new Import. On the Import Windows that shows the New Shows and let me correct the found Serie, the Mouseover over the Serie Name Dropdown also shows on some Series the wrong Language. It can be identified by match the Series ID online with thetvdb so it is no big Problem. Just wanted to tell this.

Thanks!!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I will see if I can request the season info (which inc ratings) in your chosen language as opposed to English from trakt.

I also think as you say it's not localalised listed in configuration import where you hover over with mouse on the series name.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will see if I can request the season info (which inc ratings) in your chosen language as opposed to English from trakt.

I also think as you say it's not localalised listed in configuration import where you hover over with mouse on the series name.

Can it help to setup an Account for thetvdb to get the correct Language? Since now i never did that...
    Many Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom