Selected Different DB, now can't load MP-TVSeries configuration (1 Viewer)

ScottK

July 20, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm fairly new to the whole MP universe. I tried installing the MP-TVSeries plugin and running the configuration without reading this forum, and apparently managed to screw it up pretty fatally.

I was trying to get it to run against videos that had been added to my MP video library, so I changed the database it was pointing at to VideoDatabaseV5.db3. But then when I closed the configuration and restarted it, it now runs for about a minute or two before crashing. I managed to find the following in the MediaPortal.log file, repeated thousands of times whenever I try to load the configuration screen:

2011-11-23 18:41:57.046875 [Info.][(1)]: SQLiteClient: VideoDatabaseV5.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such table: options query:select value from options where property = 'TraktPassword'

I understand what it's saying - just have no clue how to fix it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin several times. Even tried installing the Trakt plugin separately, thinking it may be the real culprit and allow me to fix the database reference from it's configuration. No luck.

I've dug through the file system, but can't find anywhere that this configuration gets saved. Can anyone point me to what I need to fix, adjust or delete to allow MP-TVSeries to be configured properly. I promise to read the instructions before trying again. :)

Thanks.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Try this:

1. Close down configuration.
    2. Delete the registry entry HKCU\Software\MPTVSERIES
    3. Delete the file C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\VideoDatabaseV5.db3
    4. Delete the file C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3
    5. Now re-open configuration and point your Import Paths to your tv episodes.

ScottK

July 20, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ah, the registry. Didn't even think of that. Turns out the only entry in there is just what I needed - the setting for the db file. I just changed that key back to TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 and that did the trick.

Thanks for the help. Off to read the directions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom