Selecting a Folder Plays the File (1 Viewer)

switzch

Portal Member
April 22, 2006
toronto
Is there a way to do this in My Videos? I have a bunch of ripped dvd's on my server and for my GF selecting one of the files is too confusing ;)

hawihoney

Portal Pro
February 25, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

sure, the following directory struct works for me:

...\A\Armaggeddon\folder.jpg
...\A\Armaggeddon\AUDIO_TS\...
...\A\Armaggeddon\VIDEO_TS\...

I can see the cover of the video while navigating to this folder. Hitting Ok on the folder starts the video.

Regards
Harald

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom