Self Contained Web Server / Interface (6 Viewers)

chribe

Portal Member
December 2, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello

I've the same Problem as Krad and obeyed ArnoldGoat's device (PATH variable pointing to VLC program directory),

now i can see tansmission has been started, but no video nor audio in the IE Playerpage. Only a text message informs me and i can see the tuner timeshifting in TV-Server-Config

regard the screenshot

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks, :D

Christian

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    110.8 KB

chribe

Portal Member
December 2, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Ha, just got it work... At least for the Live-TV part

Now to the recorded video part... But, is that not yet implemented???

Greetings

Christian

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

I have received a mail from Kev!. He will continue develop this program. He will test it under windows 7 too.

chribe

Portal Member
    December 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    really great news!

I discovered that streaming service isn't running that stable. After rebooting the server, it still works again, hopefully i cannot get it stuck again by changing the channel for some times

Christian

pisdu

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2006
    Switzerland
    Hi there and compliments for that plugin.
    Have only a problem : adding scheduled recording gives me that error :
    Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Column 'directory' cannot be null

Anyone have a suggestion?
    Thanks a lot

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just set this up and is great but a couple of questions (I think they may already be covered in the 110 odd pages here but I can't find the answer).

Unable to add recording due to an error with series column fixed this by setting database column to default of 1

There does not appear to be any way of getting the channel list into the config app to add logos. I don't fancy adding hundreds of channels manually...

I get two channels listed for the same channel across the top but one is populated with EPG data and one is not. I have a feeling this is because the same channel is one multiple tuners and linked in MP ??

When I scheduled a recording it did not use the correct tuner. I have two DVB-T and one DVB-S tuner (which share many of the same channels) and the priority of the cards in MP is so that the DVB-T cards should be used by default for live tv and recording with the DVB-S card only used when needed. I set a recording which was on a channel on all three tuners and it kicked off on the DVB-S card. Any way I can change this?

Hakahn

Portal Member
    June 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    well, i hope you will apologize, that i do not read all 115 Pages of Comments, maybe some cleanup will be pretty?
    But i have a suggestion, what about adding a page to control the playlists for the MP, s.t you can remote control, what is actually playing and some more features..
    Did anyone suggest this before?
    I am quite busy right now, but if you dont care(and no body else has done it) i can try to add this feature in some near future..

cheers
    Pocket

EDIT:
    Sorry i just saw, that this one is a TV-Server Plugin, so it cannot be in control of the playlists in an easy way..
    I will look further for another project ;)

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom