Self Contained Web Server / Interface (1 Viewer)

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    it now part of mediaportal....an included plugin for 1.1
    Really? I can't seem to find it in 1.1RC1. When was it added?

I have then added a new channel to TV Server (performed a scan, then edited the Channel name, and also the channel number), which appears in Webservices, but instead of appearing alphabetically in the channel listings, it appears at the front???
    When you change the name of a channel the new name is stored in displayName in table Channel. The complex sort option is using the table TuningDetail and name in that table is the original name from the scanning, same as name in table Channel. Since TuningDetail don't contain displayName I don't think you can get an alphabetic sort of the channels regarding their edited names, only their original names.

I suppose you could edit name directly in all tables but make sure you have a good backup first...

Callumgw

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2008
    Home Country

I know what you mean I've installed the Beta about 5 times and only once did these plugins (including minidisplay and more) show up. There's probably a bit of an install issue. If you uninstall separately before running the installer it might help.

C

gunck4

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

I know what you mean I've installed the Beta about 5 times and only once did these plugins (including minidisplay and more) show up. There's probably a bit of an install issue. If you uninstall separately before running the installer it might help.

C

Are you Callumgw sure about the Web Interface plugin? I haven't found any information on that feature in this forum.. I also parsed trough the installation package and couldn't find a clue of the plugin in question. :confused:

Callumgw

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2008
    Home Country

Callumgw

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Last time I installed the WEBEPG it had the webserver stuff with it (that was a while back now), and this link show web epg is in 1.1 beta

Major changes in this BETA are:
    * WebEPG is now included as a plugin for TV-Server

maybe bigkev split them out....if so sorry for wasting your time.

C

americantabl

Portal Member
    April 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!
    I have been using and enjoying Big Kev´s MPWebInterface. I mainly use Mediaportal and specially the tv server as a recording device, scheduling recordings with MPWebInterface.

1. Is it working under the new upcoming version?

2. If not, what stabile alternatives are there? MPWebServices? ForTheRecord? I just want a WebInterface to continue schedule my recordings.

I really like MPWebInterface.

Best regards
    at

Wolen

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I really like MPWebInterface, especially the tv guide layout, easy to find what you want to record and see what's on. Haven't had any luck with the streaming tv or video, but that's ok, I just use it to see what's on from work and plan my recordings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom