Self Contained Web Server / Interface (5 Viewers)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I don't know if anyone reads this thread still... but I recently switched to 1.1.0.0 RC5 and made a clean reinstall, mit MySQL 5.1. However, when I try to schedule something over the web interface, I get this SQL error:
    Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Field 'series' doesn't have a default value
    Don't really know what to do here.

Search.... this has been answered a few times already in this thread

americantabl

Portal Member
    April 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So there is no problem upgrading to new 1.1.0 version(ie new installation) and running MP Web Interface? My current 2.3.0 installation and Big Kev works very well, but I would like to upgrade to get the new version of the Mediacenter. I am would be running SQL Server Express 2005 or 2008.

Regards
    at

testi01

Portal Member
    February 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Self Contained Web Server / Interface

Hello to everybody out there, especially to Big_Kev down under ;) and thanks for this great software,

Could anybody help me with my problem, please. The Web-Interface is installed and online in my LAN. But now, let's got to the angry www :D

The finished config should work in this way:

I log in to my FritzBox (Router) via https via the internet and start a wake up of my MP-PC in the LAN (this work is finished and fully functional)
    Now is the goal to find a secure way, to connect to this PC via the internet (thru a smartphone f.e.). If there is a VPN-Solution that could be installed on an Symbian S60 5th Phone it would be nearly perfect.

I thought about a connection via https f.e. Could anybody explain me, if this is possible with the included web-server ?

Or tell me simple your solution.

BIG :D and sorry for the bad english (school is a few years ago ;) )

lightman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hello wich webserver is the best to use for MP 1.1.0 at this moment?
    i want to have a webguide and the ability to set scheduling of recordings...

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    hello wich webserver is the best to use for MP 1.1.0 at this moment?
    i want to have a webguide and the ability to set scheduling of recordings...
    For me 4TheRecord is by far and away the best Web Interface for all that, plus its scheduled recording ability is far better than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom