Self Contained Web Server / Interface (1 Viewer)

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Added new custom HTML tag !!!Current!!!. This will have the value "id=current" when the program being displayed is currently on air, and will be null when it is not. This will allow the css to change the currently showing program.
    I should have checked this before posting, id-tags don't work on td or th -cells.

EDIT (again)-> it works after all, I'm pretty new to CSS so I didn't know I could call #prog #current{} when #prog{} was ruling over #current{}. So Kev, nevermind that changing to classes :)

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I've been working on layout bit more, here's sample pic from the look I'm after (again there's altered MP-logo, should find out who has the copyrights):

EDIT->You can now download layout files here.

Attachments

• mpwebint.jpg
      mpwebint.jpg
      184.1 KB

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Kev

I have a little problem, not sure if it related to your program or MP.

On wednesday I sheduled two back to back recording via MP. Since I only have one tuner, and since I have 5 min pre-record and 5 min-post-record, I received a conflict warning and select "keep conflict". The recordings were perfect.

Today (Friday) I sheduled two back to back recordings via your web interface. The first recording was fine, but the second recording was only 10 minutes long.

Any ideas where the problem might be?

j1nx

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2005
    I've been working on layout bit more, here's sample pic from the look I'm after (again there's altered MP-logo, should find out who has the copyrights):

Risu, any change of getting those files. BTW I really think you and Big_Kev should work together (officially). As Big_Kev said his designer skill are at freezing point. You will increase that number big time, making the whole package again better and better.

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm doing this for my own use and I'm no real designer so html is still going to be dirty. But it'll work with IE7 and Firefox 2 (the only one's I have on my comps). It's still WIP but I'll put my files here when I'm done. Have to check about that MediaPortal-logo if I can use it. EDIT-> got permission.

I'm almost done with guide-section and other stuff is really simple compared to guide. Well guide is also really simple but pretty time consuming for me, taken into account I'm using notepad for editing and haven't done any html for years. :)

joboehl

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Big_Kev,

The error I receive when adding an schedule is:

Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][ODBC][Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'directory', table 'TvLibrary.dbo.Schedule'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

So, something is probably wrong in my system , since this columns is null for quite some time and nobody complained yet.
    :D

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Found out that when viewing scheduled recording and there's &-mark on title it doesn't open showrecdetail correctly. It's rather obvious why it doesn't as &-mark has other meaning on URL.

If I manually change that &-mark from URL to %26 it works. So this should be done within webint for it to work (I have a workaround for this with javascript but would be better if it was done right in the beginning). There may be other similar problems but haven't tested, for example with %-marks? I think whole title should be URL-encoded anyways so we wouldn't run into trouble.

Not trying to be pain in the ass but would be great if we could also customize showrecorded (recorded shows) table like we can do with scheduled recordings and program guide.

Btw is there some !!!-tag for recording keep type on custom Scheduled Recordings table? I can get Record Once etc from !!!recordfreq!!! but is there some tag to display how long recording is kept? I'd like to make this one displayed on scheduled recordings -screen but can't find any way doing it on custom html.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New Features:
    • Select channel groups from the guide page - new drop down box :D Rekenaar

Nice, I like the channel groups drop down. How about using it in the User Profile Options as well?

Or perhaps the Channel Group input box in User Profile Options could be removed and instead let the All Channels channel group be selected by default. When a user selects another group it could be remembered for the next login.

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Kev

I have a little problem, not sure if it related to your program or MP.

On wednesday I sheduled two back to back recording via MP. Since I only have one tuner, and since I have 5 min pre-record and 5 min-post-record, I received a conflict warning and select "keep conflict". The recordings were perfect.

Today (Friday) I sheduled two back to back recordings via your web interface. The first recording was fine, but the second recording was only 10 minutes long.

Any ideas where the problem might be?
    I will look into this and get back to you... It is most likely a Web Interface problem, but now that you have found the issue, it should not be too difficult to implement similar function for back to back recording on a single card.

Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom