Semi-colon for multi-part movies not recognized in latest version? (1 Viewer)

roman1983

Portal Member
April 19, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
same problem here.
- but great work! Thanks for that very useful plugin.

*subscribed*

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008
Just want to say that I am having the same issue with multipart movies, but I love the plugin so keep up the great work!

Pulzar

Portal Member
April 28, 2008
hey there,

What's the best workaround in the meantime? Should I revert to an earlier version? Which version will work?

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008
The best workaround I have found is to rename the files. If you have something like moviea.avi and movieb.avi you would rename them to movie-CD1.avi and movie-CD2.avi. After you do that just use the first file for you database entry and mediaportal will automatically detect the other parts. The only down side is if you use the auto update program to scan you directories it will add the second files to your database that you will need to remove or you will end up with entries for each part of the movie.

Surfer

Portal Pro
May 20, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Am I missing the main Program?

Here are 2 screen shots of what downloaded when I unzipped My Films v4.5 (for 0.2.3) New version of My Films (v4.5) Code.

It looks like I am missing the Program.

Am I suppose to download the version above: My Films (ANT database Importer) Here is a new Plugin MyFilms V2.1.0

:D

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi Zebons,
    any idea, when you'll be able to fix the multipart-semicolon-issue of the latest version? I don't wanna go back to an older version because of the latest features you added ;-)
    Thanks for this loverly plugin!
    Guzzi

Rexxars

Portal Member
    November 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Sorry to bump, but I'm having the same issue and it's quite annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom