Series Select Mockup (with XFace skin) (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I've moved them up in version 0.2.3. Was supposed to do that earlier anyway. :p

Probably not the easiest way to create a skin file which is 1366x768 when you got a display with only 1280x720. :p

I wonder why harley designed a skin ment to be viewed in 1280x720 in 1366x768? Says so in the reference.xml and the background is that res.

I thought most "720p" displays actually where 1366x768? Would actually be great with a xface that worked best for that res. oh well. Wont go on about this as this is not excactly the right thread^^

Ill try the lates version now.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You sure about that? My reference.xml says:
<skin>
<width>1366</width>
<height>768</height>
<version>0.2.3.0</version>
</skin>

Maybe you changed it by accident?

It's only LCD displays which use that crazy resolution.. It's supposed to be cheaper to produce or something like that.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
hmm... Thats what mine says^^

What i ment was Harley claims he made it for 1280x720.. Im certain i read that several times in the xface thread.
The dvd-covers doesnt look 100% on my display because i dont use 1280x720(or so ive been told) but since the reference.xml says the skin is 1366x768 im getting confused:mad:

And yeah i got a 40" LCD display.. If i had known that all HD films i watch had to be resized to fit the display i would have gone for a 1280x720 plasma. hehe

runarius

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Another little feature-request, but I am sort-of thinking that this isn't possible to change in that xml-file, but I am just posting it here anyway.

When there is f.eks 22 series, which leaves 7 full rows, and 1 row with only 1 serie. Now, if I have selected the second collumn, and am scrolling downwards to see through my series, I won't see that last serie, becouse when I am about to scroll to it, it jumps right to the top.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Spuck is it possible to make this text a bit more darker? with the white background is hard to read form a distance.

patrick

Portal Pro
    April 20, 2005
    Southeast
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great skin spuck!

I am having a hard time seeing which series banner is selected in the grid.
    Is there something I can change in the skin file that will
    create a zoom effect on the selected series in the grid?
    Basically so the highlighted series banner will grow about 1.5X

Thanks,
    patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom