Series Select Mockup (with XFace skin) (1 Viewer)

Telstar

Portal Pro
October 18, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have a request, not sure if can be done within your mockup or must be done in tvseries. But I would like the playbar to be displayed on top of the screen in the tv shows plages, mostly to go back, but also for uniformity of the interface.

Telstar

Portal Pro
October 18, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
No, its english and i setup english as language in mytvseries (and elsewhere in MP). I cant get banners for any series and with any skin. I posted this in the main mytvseries forum, hoping to find a solution.

I have a few more steps to do to make MP look and act the way i want :)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No, its english and i setup english as language in mytvseries (and elsewhere in MP). I cant get banners for any series and with any skin. I posted this in the main mytvseries forum, hoping to find a solution.

i cant help you then.

everything is working ok for me with RC3 + last svn + tvseries (no svn update)

maybe try a clean install and import the series again.

force match online does not help either?

WalkmanAA

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You have that long episode names? What the hell? :D
    I'd really appreciate some help with this, I've tried creating a new font for the top bar but the only font that works seems to be "dingbats" :p I can't even move the text up a few pixel without the text completely disappearing.

Some of the episode titles of "Rome" are really long like "These Being the Words of Marcus Tullius Cicero". Anyway, the main problem I'd like to see fixed is that it always defaults to the 1st series banner after navigating back from a series page. Any ideas on this?

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    WalkmanAA: Nothing I can do. Inker said he would look into it a few days ago, not sure what happened. :)

You probably just removed the banners by mistake, remove the show in configuration and re-import it.

Telstar

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    everything is working ok for me with RC3 + last svn + tvseries (no svn update)

maybe try a clean install and import the series again.

force match online does not help either?

I have installed MP on two computers. One is running RC2, with svn 16227. The other RC3 with latest svn (hoping to fix a bug). Neither shows banners for tvseries.
    So I think I'm doing or not doing something at the import stage.

I get only blank images :(

You probably just removed the banners by mistake, remove the show in configuration and re-import it.

I dont know what to think anymore.

I put debug level log and this is what i got:

Looking for banners on 2 series
    new banner found for Charmed: blank/70626.jpg

I have only crappy blank banners.
    WTF

Can somebody tell me in which format the banners are stored in the Thumbs directory? I think i found a way to put them manually (better than nothing).

Bah, I had to manually copy the banner i got from thetvdb and name in the way mp-tv wanted.
    Very annoying but at least it works. I dont have 50 series at least.

WalkmanAA

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What version are you using? I have an SVN from 2 weeks ago and for some reason I have to hit import twice before it downloads all of the banners and thumbs.

runarius

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just noticed a bug, don't know if you already know about it. but anyway, when I go to episode view, I see the fanart as I should, but if I watch an episode and then press stop, which will return me to the same episode view, the fanart is gone, and the series-banner is there instead, also with the season image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom