vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi

Working super. Thanks

I have just one small isue.
Using mce remote i cannot go to the favorit menu. Using mouse no problem.

Has anybody else this problem?

best regards
Thorkild

nope, using keys no problem

GREAT.... looks marvelous... but - I over-wrote all the files and loaded up mediaportal. It looks the part, went to favourites - nothing there of course - backed out - and now I can't list files. If I restart Media Portal I can list 50s, 60s, 70s etc but going into any of those fails to bring up any stations. It's as if going into the favourites somehow killed the lot.

Any ideas on that?

Pete.

nope, what excatly did you do?

T_Nielsen

November 22, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hi..

There is a small mistake in ShoutcastDirectoryListView

<control>
<description>Search Button</description>
<type>button</type>
<id>5</id>
<label>Search Station</label>
<onleft>5</onleft>
<onright>50</onright>
<onup>4</onup>
<ondown>6</ondown> in you program it is 9
</control>

now it works with remote arrows

Best regards
Thorkild

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
Min Bitrate don't seem to work anymore : select start letter, select genre, back to min Bitrate.
Whatever the bitrate selected, the list is empty.

Also, favorites are (curiously) saved in \MusicPlayer\plugins\visualizations.

Thanks a lot, wonderful plugin ! Essential !

elcool0r

October 11, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'got the same problem as scargill, most of the genre's doesnt return a list of stations... i can't tell which genre's are getting this error because it seems pretty random to me. sometime a genre work and sometimes the same dont work :(
That's all informations i got from the bug :(

scargill

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
I've continued to test this and it's fairly reliably failing - whereas before the update, apart from that numbers-overlapping-text problem, the lists worked reliably. Even if I exit MediaPortal and come back in - I usually get the list of stations reliably (though not always) but then when I try to go to individual stations - more often than not I get blank. Also if I pick a station, HIT I for info and add to favourites, I don't know if anything there works because I cannot scroll down as far as favourites - it stops one short.

For reference, for installation I simply over-wrote the original files.

Ok, I've done some more digging.
(1) The FAVOURITES issue - works with a mouse no proboem - but the Microsoft remote control, starting at the top cannot navigate down to favourites - stops 1 short.
(2) The random inability to get lists - includes the main list itself but mainly stations. You draw a blank - no stations - and if you hit the OK button, a dialog pops up to say something like "error grabbing list of stations".

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
favorites button issue is solved with the updated wide skin file

for the other errors: please send me the logs from mp and give more info (system, internet connection, what are you doing excatly)

scargill

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
No it's not - I just downloaded the latest stuff BEFORE providing the info to you. I could not access the FAVOURITES button via the Microsoft remote control. Ok, I'm off to get the logs - assuming the're obvious....

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Update

i have found and solved the problems with no-showings-genres, the small skin problem and the fav-file not in the mp main folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom