Shoutcast Directory Plugin (1 Viewer)

m0deth

Portal Pro
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok, the functionality on mine is near perfect, search works faster somehow now, visual feedback on search is sweet, favorites are working great, but we still have skin issues with the two I tested with, they both do the same thing, so I will post only the first set of pics.

shoutEB1.jpg

There's still some overlapping on Electric Lead Blue, and Monochrome, this was a fullscreen shot.

shoutEB2.jpg

This was doing a search in windowed mode, same skin, even more overlapping, skin is now in native aspect ratio in window mode.

shoutEB3.jpg

This was after switching back to fullscreen and backing out of the plugin using Esc key....after this, the search box and overlay text stick on top of every module from hear on out til I kill MP and restart

shoutEB4.jpg

EDIT: trying this right all 4 in a row

I tried windowed mode again to see if that would clear it when going into another plugin or module, same result

This happens in the two skins I mentioned, I'm assuming this is an xml issue and would be repeated on like-based skins.

hope this helps

BTW, how do we upload screenies directly to you guys with the little thumbnails? I hate firing up picasa just to do this.

Attachments

• shoutEB4.jpg
    shoutEB4.jpg
    269.7 KB

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
i can not access the screenshots, please add the pictures to the post (with the add file dialog, as jpeg)

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
update

i have added an minor update

i have removed the position of the list view from the skin file. maybe this helps with the problem of other skins

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
I'm experiencing navigation issue, with XFace skin. No way to go down when I'm in "Starting with" field.
Back to previous release ...

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
seems to be an issue of the xface skin - please try this skin-file

Attachments

• ShoutcastDirectoryListView.xml
    30.7 KB

Deckard

Portal Pro
June 25, 2006
Home Country
France France
Will try this. Thank you.

There's a way to be compliant with all skins ? If not, it's gonna be painful.
(I'm just asking, I don't know how to create plugins ...).

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
not really, at the current state the skin file has only one fixed position inside (from the start of the lefthand buttons)

all other parts should be skin independent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom