Shoutcast Directory Plugin (1 Viewer)

mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Kszabo,
I am going to.
I just messed up the whole HTPC. the son I clicked a wrong link while the Windows screen was open :sick: and the I found some stuff extra on the HTPC:oops:
So I messed up my system and have to reinstall some thing first

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
Has anybody else a problem with thumb handling? When the plugin can't find the right thumb of the actual radio station, then it is displaying the thumb from the last played song from the music database. In such case it should show "no cover available". The plugin should send a feedback that a new song starts that the correct thumb appears. The problem is that it can't be handled like a normal song, it has no duration.

mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Netherlands Netherlands
Is the plugin still working?
If so what code should I add and where do I enter that code.
I used to know that in the pas but cannot remember it :confused:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    Well, you could test streamradio or tunein plugins while this one is not working. Streamradio has shoutcast, icecast, audioaddict (di.fm, rockradio etc) support. Tunein supports tunein's site directory.

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, you could test streamradio or tunein plugins while this one is not working. Streamradio has shoutcast, icecast, audioaddict (di.fm, rockradio etc) support. Tunein supports tunein's site directory.
    Hi I tried to install the steramradio MPE1 but that does not work. Dependency check error

I am using the titan skin whichshould be up to date?

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    Hi I tried to install the steramradio MPE1 but that does not work. Dependency check error

I am using the titan skin whichshould be up to date?
    Hello, could you tell what mpei did you use and what mp version do you have. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    doskabouter [Proposal] Merge PR Fix for source directory with spaces MediaPortal 1 15
    N Input import directories via text? My TVSeries 6
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 3
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    E aktuelle englische Forums Webseite von - Showtime Plugin v3 Plugins & Erweiterungen 2
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
    vapourEyes Building TV Plugin General Development (no feature request here!) 49
    Golf4 Nach Windows-Updates läuft TV-Plugin nicht mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    joecrow How about a Launcher plugin for MP1? MediaPortal 1 6
    D [solved] TVServer Plugin must be missing something. General Development (no feature request here!) 1
    framug Nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français Kazer / ZguideTv (WebEPGfr) 11
    emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    D how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another Newcomers Forum 0
    cbr954rr How to disable a pre-configured plugin? General 2
    mrmojo666 [Plugin]Marantz Control Plugin 0.0.0.2 MediaPortal 1 Plugins 2
    mrmojo666 beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event General Development (no feature request here!) 3
    framug [Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat Submit: Code Patches 9
    doskabouter [Question] Stale plugins Developer Discussions 9
    M MP1 stops responding after Starting Plugins General Support 14
    Terra LAVFilter Plugin cannot be updated (MP1.23) MediaPortal 1 Plugins 10
    L Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected General Support 1
    C Can the XmlTv Plugin handle 600+ channels? General 3
    M Online Video Plugin V.2.32 keine Installtion unter MediaPortal 1.22 ? TV / Streaming 3