mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Kszabo,
I am going to.
I just messed up the whole HTPC. the son I clicked a wrong link while the Windows screen was open :sick: and the I found some stuff extra on the HTPC:oops:
So I messed up my system and have to reinstall some thing first

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Has anybody else a problem with thumb handling? When the plugin can't find the right thumb of the actual radio station, then it is displaying the thumb from the last played song from the music database. In such case it should show "no cover available". The plugin should send a feedback that a new song starts that the correct thumb appears. The problem is that it can't be handled like a normal song, it has no duration.

mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is the plugin still working?
If so what code should I add and where do I enter that code.
I used to know that in the pas but cannot remember it :confused:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well, you could test streamradio or tunein plugins while this one is not working. Streamradio has shoutcast, icecast, audioaddict (di.fm, rockradio etc) support. Tunein supports tunein's site directory.

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, you could test streamradio or tunein plugins while this one is not working. Streamradio has shoutcast, icecast, audioaddict (di.fm, rockradio etc) support. Tunein supports tunein's site directory.
    Hi I tried to install the steramradio MPE1 but that does not work. Dependency check error

I am using the titan skin whichshould be up to date?

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi I tried to install the steramradio MPE1 but that does not work. Dependency check error

I am using the titan skin whichshould be up to date?
    Hello, could you tell what mpei did you use and what mp version do you have. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom