Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi edalex,
    I downloaded from here:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/radio/streamradio
    and MePo 1.11
    Ah, site link is very old.
    https://sourceforge.net/p/mp-plugin...oV2/Release/Streamradio.0.6.6.MPE1?format=raw is never
    Also I'm puttting some new code periodically . You could find all info in respected thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-streamradio-v2.48066/page-46 like updated dll https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7658963/MyStreamRadio.dll
    I think we should disscuss Streamradio in its own thread.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could it be that this plugin is not working anymore or partially? The plugin doesn't find any radio station in the Hip Hop section. I'm using latest MP.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a question since a second one could confirmed that behaviour. Does anyone know if this plugin is outdated or maybe shoutcast has some problems? If it is outdated, is someone able to update it?

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello at all,
    I use Shoutcast Radio since a long time.

I Think since last weeks I can confirm the message from
    "badboyxx" that "Shoutcast Radio V.096" does not work currently.

I currently use it whis MediaPortal 1.17 :-(

My question:
    ------------------
    1. Has somebody "Shoutcast Radio" currently working?

2. It is possible that "Shoutcast Radio" hase change the Configuration keys?
    Shoutcast Radio is not work whis following error:

-> "Holen der Station Playlist fehlgeschlagen"

Currently I use the configuration Key from @diskeeper (Message: #308)
    that @catavolt has confirmed too.

Shoutcast Directory Plugin

Please lett me know when somebody has found a "work around" to us it again.

Entdecker

Last edited:

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can someone confirm that Shourtcast Radio Plugin currently will not run?
    By me the Plugin will not work for serveral days.

Because Shourtcast will breake sometimes for some houre, last days I am not fear
    the Plugin will not work. Now I thinking shoutcast has anythinks chanced.

My question is:

Has Shourtcast Radio the last days chanced the configration. The last configuration was from @diskeeper you can see here?

# 308

@Edalex do you have maybe a new Version of Shoutcast Radio that will work again?
    By the way streamradio2 works currently whisout problems, so I hope the caches are not so big.

When you need help I can test it :) I hope someone can help me again.

Entdecker

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Can someone confirm that Shourtcast Radio Plugin currently will not run?
    By me the Plugin will not work for serveral days.

Because Shourtcast will breake sometimes for some houre, last days I am not fear
    the Plugin will not work. Now I thinking shoutcast has anythinks chanced.

My question is:

Has Shourtcast Radio the last days chanced the configration. The last configuration was from @diskeeper you can see here?

# 308

@Edalex do you have maybe a new Version of Shoutcast Radio that will work again?
    By the way streamradio2 works currently whisout problems, so I hope the caches are not so big.

When you need help I can test it :) I hope someone can help me again.

Entdecker
    Hi, I don't remember if I've evere looked inside its code. :-( Is it better that shoutcast in streamradio?

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Edalax,
    sorry my late answert. After my last message "Shortcast " Radio works again. I don t know way Shortcast radio some time stop to work and a few days later work again.

To your question what I like at "Shortcast Radio":
    My Girlfiend and a friend of mine, (that use a Copy of may Media Center configuration ) they like "Shortcast" Radio Plugin to use.
    The reason is:
    1. Shortcast Plugin ist very easy to use. To use you need not to create a radiostationlist and you need no registration to listen radio.

2. The Skinfile for Streamradio, Titan and MayaHD very simple an is got desiged, so it is the simplest Internetradioplugin whis tunein when it configurated.

3. The advanced is you can configure the Shourtcast Information when "Shourtcast" Radio change the Transmission Settings, unfortunaly I don t understand where I can found this settings (fortunately I do not need this settings until today).

I prefer "Streamradio" to listen Internetradio because I can create my own Radiostationlist an I can add Internetradio Station that I can not found at "TuneIn" and "Shortcast Radio" and that without any registration (example TuneIn /Radiotime). I us Radiotime to find new international Radiostation.

That is the reason I hope "Shoutcast Radio" will work in the future without problems.

Entdecker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom