ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (4 Viewers)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
I THink the german Database form filmstarts.de have changed

No, i have relaxed the restrictions in the city filtering.
Anyway, it seems to work, right?

Bye,
Nephilim

Henric-a

Portal Pro
November 11, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi nephilim,

for me mtsa crashes everytime running in background while mepo is running and also when i try to manually try to download the trailers and more in the showtimes grabber.
In the mtsa.log i cant see anything special, no errors or something like that. My log is quite similar to "lhcomputer" 's one.

Thx
Henric

HTPC-Geek

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi nephilim,

mtsa crashing everytime like lhcomputer and henric-a alrerady mentioned before.
    Maybe some change at filmstarts.de?

Regards
    HTPC-Geek

Bobsofa

Portal Member
    May 19, 2012
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    X Bobsofa
    Your log is from your latest installation or from the one with the crash? Anyway, the MTSA folder has write rights in order to use the AutoUpdate?

Bye,
    Nephilim

Thank you for your answer. I gave the folder the writing rights. 3 errors are still occurring:

1. When I am using the "Manual Download" function in the Grabber, it works but never finishes (stops at around 80%). When I cancel the window, the message, that the cinemas couldn't deliver the requested number of days.
    2. I still get the MSTA error aprox. 30 seconds after the start of Mediaportal.
    3. All trailers are playing sound and I get an error "Check your decoder settings".

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    German grabber should be fixed now, but, IMDB is not working anymore. I'm looking for a solution.

Bye,
    Nephilim

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Nephilim, yesterday he hade update the mtsa.exe now at every htpc start i have an error, and no new movie infos !!!

Attachments

• mtsa.PNG
      mtsa.PNG
      335.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom