ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (1 Viewer)

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi:

I've recently updated to Showtimes 3.2.3, and upon launching it the MTSA.exe file was auto-updated. After the update, I am no longer able to retrieve and download any movie information - in fact it can no longer download the list of movie theatres. I am located in Wellington, New Zealand, and have selected "New Zealand" as the country and input "Wellington" in the city field. It just says "Unable to retrive cinemas" or something like that.

This used to work for me in the past, but it appears to have stopped working all of a sudden.

Has anyone encounter any similar issues?

Attached is my MTSA.log file if it helps.

Rbentley100

Portal Pro
December 6, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I just installed showtime last night and it looks really nice, works really smoothly and almost exactly what I want.

(for debugging purposes, post code GU1 3LU (UK) local cinema ODEAN- Guildford)

However two niggles:

1. 3d vs none 3d. They double up in the list, can I filter out and ignore 3d, or at least make the choice when I choose what times it is being shown? Im not a fan of having films listed twice.

2. Coming Soon vs currently in the cinema. Any way to have these lists seperated in some way? So for example if I want to go and watch a film this week I can browse my choise. However If I am interested in what is being released over the next few months I can browse those. Rather than 1 long list for both.

Other than these, very nice plugin :) thank you for work on it.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,

I just installed showtime last night and it looks really nice, works really smoothly and almost exactly what I want.

(for debugging purposes, post code GU1 3LU (UK) local cinema ODEAN- Guildford)

Thanks. ;)

However two niggles:

1. 3d vs none 3d. They double up in the list, can I filter out and ignore 3d, or at least make the choice when I choose what times it is being shown? Im not a fan of having films listed twice.

Films are listed twice because they have different showtimes. Join it is very difficult.

2. Coming Soon vs currently in the cinema. Any way to have these lists seperated in some way? So for example if I want to go and watch a film this week I can browse my choise. However If I am interested in what is being released over the next few months I can browse those. Rather than 1 long list for both.

Don't understand, they are already separated lists.

Bye,
Nephilim

Rbentley100

Portal Pro
December 6, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Films are listed twice because they have different showtimes. Join it is very difficult.

Don't understand, they are already separated lists.

Bye,
Nephilim

Cheers for the responce.

re: 1. I thought as much, ah well :) its hardly a game changer

2. Ah, cool :) ok, thanks, I will take a closert look tonight, I didnt think they were for me.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A big thanks to your plugin !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom