ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (1 Viewer)

Husky

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Always get displayed inthe surface following message:
Unable to start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mtsa.exe
Inside the Showtime Grabber I can start the manual download without error message

Attachments

• ShowTimes.txt
    411 bytes

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Unable to start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mtsa.exe
Inside the Showtime Grabber I can start the manual download without error message

Hi,

maybe you do not have the rights to run mtsa.exe from
C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mtsa.exe. Try to move it to the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MTSA folder and re-configure the plugin.

Bye,
Nephilim

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a problem with htis plugin..

I can't get any information.. I can't select any country and it keeps saying; 'Update failed!' The externale name can't be downloaded: 'www.nephilim.it' Assambly: mtsa

I can't find any log regarding Showtimes..

Is the site not online maybe?

Husky

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

maybe you do not have the rights to run mtsa.exe from
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\mtsa.exe. Try to move it to the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MTSA folder and re-configure the plugin.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Hello Nephilim,

Thanks for the answer.

The file / folder MTSA.exe / MTSA were already in the folder C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MTSA
    Rights should also agree.
    Did the MTSA.EXE file into the folder C:\ Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal copied. since the message has not occurred

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I can't get any information.. I can't select any country and it keeps saying; 'Update failed!' The externale name can't be downloaded: 'www.nephilim.it' Assambly: mtsa

Please update your MTSA.exe with the one in the first post (or reinstall the plugin).

Bye,
    Nephilim

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Please update your MTSA.exe with the one in the first post (or reinstall the plugin).

Bye,
    Nephilim

Thanks! Now it works.. But one strange thing is that it finds only data for a few citys in the Netherlands.. In a previous version I was getting 3 or 4 cinemas in "Groningen", the city where I live, but the plugin can't find any information for my city anymorte.. Do you have any idea?

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Bye,
    Nephilim

Thanks! Now it works.. But one strange thing is that it finds only data for a few citys in the Netherlands.. In a previous version I was getting 3 or 4 cinemas in "Groningen", the city where I live, but the plugin can't find any information for my city anymorte.. Do you have any idea?

Please post your mtsa.log.
    I'll try to figure out.

Bye,
    Nephilim

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there anyway to configure the mtsa.exe to run without mediaportal? how would I set up the configuration to do that? If I understand how it works, mtsa.exe is what does the downloading, right? so how would I go about doing a configuration for it without MP?

thanks

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    That's easy - you can simply run the MTSA from a scheduled task.
    Make sure you've configured it FIRST using the MP config app though, it creates some files that the MTSA refers to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom