ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (4 Viewers)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
French trailers are no more downloaded.
The plugin downloads english trailers (when they exist) from Apple instead of Allocine.
Everything else working fine.
Nephilim, could you solve this problem?
Many thanks!

Krimskrams34

Portal Pro
July 2, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Nephilim,

thanks for your great and therefore often used plugin. I have encountered a small problem, which I would like to be fixed if possible. In the details view the entry for MPAA (property #st_rating) is missing. Could you please take a look at this? I'm runnung the latest version of your plugin.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• moviedata.xml
    45.6 KB
  • mtsa.log
    13.1 KB

David Cavalli

August 30, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi Nephilim,

Used your plugin for years and love it. Great work! :D

For the last two to three months, [MovieListTrailers] has only [Not Found] as the result. Are trailers broken? Is there a new configuration required? Can post the full log if that helps, but the config hasn't changed in years. Thanks.

Entdecker

Portal Pro
May 28, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear All,
last week I thougt. Showtime will work again because I had in showtime Plugin new films. This week the showtime Plugin is empty again. Can anyone verify that?

Today i visit the Homepage of "kino.de" (I think that was the Homepage were Showtime get all information?) there you can find all movies currently running in Germany.

@Nephilim
Is it possible that "kino.de" has changed something on the website? because Showtime will not display any movies at the moment?Please can you Check this in your Showtime Plugin ?

Many greetings from Germany,

Entdecker

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same here but I had assumed that this was down to the fact that in the current crisis all cinemas are closed, there are no movies currently running. As a sanity check I decided to try show times on my Desktop/Test PC but I could not complete the setup as no cinemas could be found in DE, same for GB, so I'm not sure what is going on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom