Simon Say (1 Viewer)

hjort

April 21, 2008
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Got the same problem here, using the latest SVN-build... Any suggest one how to solve this?
I have also translated the game to swedish if anyone is intressted :)

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I noticed the MP will crash in version 1.0 RC1. In the actual SVN ( RC2) everything works again. There was a stack overflow in the core. I was not able to find the reason. Anyway in RC2 it works without any code change. I will upload the recompiled version soon.

Regards
kroko

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Kroko,

That's not true. It also crashes in 1 RC2 on my system.:mad:

BTW: how can I deinstall this MPI?
    Hi Rebl

I also had those crashes, but after trying the plugin with a clean install it was working, that's why i uploaded the plugin.
    After your report i tried again with a debug build and it was crashing again. :/
    Like kroko already mentioned, the plugin is responsible for a StackOverflowException in core of mediaPortal, it's hard to track down.

However, i took a look at the game logic and tried to simplify some things.
    With latest tests the plugin was working again.

Now i need some help in testing.
    Once you confirm the issue is gone, i'll commit the changes to svn and reupload the plugin in download section.

regards
    chefkoch

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey chefkoch.

I was skinning for this plugin for Aeon Wide. I just saw your new release and wanted to test it out.

I have a problem with the new release though. It won't let me navigate the menu anymore since the simon says color buttons (the gamebuttons) are always selected. I have this with Monochrome, bluetwo wide and My own skinfile. Am I doing something wrong here?

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey chefkoch.

I was skinning for this plugin for Aeon Wide. I just saw your new release and wanted to test it out.

I have a problem with the new release though. It won't let me navigate the menu anymore since the simon says color buttons (the gamebuttons) are always selected. I have this with Monochrome, bluetwo wide and My own skinfile. Am I doing something wrong here?
    K, thx for the info. you did not anything wrong, when i read your post i already knew the problem.
    I only forgot something to add in the code.

Should be fixed, and while i tested it for 2 minutes now, navigation is working again and i had no crash. Would be nice to get reports by a few people so that the plugin on homepage can be updated on weekend.

best regards
    chefkoch

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thx it's working again!
    Just a silly skinning question on my part. How can I make it so that when I click start the menu dissapears?
    Is there some <onclick> attribute or something I can use with a control?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom