chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx it's working again!
    Just a silly skinning question on my part. How can I make it so that when I click start the menu dissapears?
    Is there some <onclick> attribute or something I can use with a control?

I am sure that it is not possible to use "#Player" for conditional visibility, is it?
    So i will include some dummy labels one for "IsPlaying", if playing it is visible, if not, it's invisible.
    The other label will be for "IsSimonSaying", will be visible if it's simons' turn and false, if it's users Turn.

Because those new labels will maybe break all current skin files, i will do more changes to the skin logic of the plugin, which will allow each skin much more flexibility using their own filenames.

will do that on weekend, post the changes and a pre testing version for you here and create a wiki page for the plugin where all needed things are listed to create a skin file for that plugin.

kind regards
    chefkoch

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am sure that it is not possible to use "#Player" for conditional visibility, is it?
    Just tried that with no success

I think i have something for you ;)
    Try the attached file

To see how you can use conditional visibility have a look at the include b2 skin.

@all others
    It seems the plugin is not crashing that often anymore, but it still happens from time to time. If someone is able to look at the code and find out how this can be solve, please do it. Your help is appreciated.

Attachments

• SimonSay_v0.6.0.4.mpi
      30.6 KB

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for that chefkoch...
    Although I see nothing to the sort of what you described in the skin of blue two (no extra labels and blue two still has the smae issues).
    Did you maybe put the wrong skin file in there. If not could you give me a short description of what you changed... the xml files seem the same.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for that chefkoch...
    Although I see nothing to the sort of what you described in the skin of blue two (no extra labels and blue two still has the smae issues).
    Did you maybe put the wrong skin file in there. If not could you give me a short description of what you changed... the xml files seem the same.

added the pure xml not sure why those were not in the mpi

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanx again, done the skinning for Aeon Wide.
    You can find the file here

No problems so far with crashing... But haven't tested it too much

Epstone

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2007
    Riedstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey, thanks for that game! I'd love to play it in RC3 :)
    @ Kroko:
    Are you still working on it? Is it just the B3 skin which is missing or are there any other bugs? Maybe I can help anywhere...

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Epstone,

I'm still here, not working on it right now. There was a problem or bug inside the core so chefkoch changes some small things to get it working. I tried his version 0.6.0.4 from above. It works on my system, but...

It seems the plugin is not crashing that often anymore, but it still happens from time to time. If someone is able to look at the code and find out how this can be solve, please do it. Your help is appreciated.

Of course the b3 skin is missing. We need to do a new offical release for that. In the meantime copy the files from the b2 skin to b3.

Regards
    kroko

Epstone

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2007
    Riedstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay its working and no errors while playing for 10 minutes with RC3.. but then I stopped because of not getting better ;)
    I didn't change anything on the source....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom