Simon Say (1 Viewer)

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi kroko,
    thanks for changing the ID. I will try it out, when it is available.

Regards,
    MisterD

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    misterd - You have a nice plugin, but I would suggest changing the graphics (or if needed ask some of the talented people on the forum who are talented in that area to assist) on your plugin. Otherwise the company whose logo is in the middle may ask for you and the MP team to decease and desist.

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    misterd - You have a nice plugin, but I would suggest changing the graphics (or if needed ask some of the talented people on the forum who are talented in that area to assist) on your plugin. Otherwise the company whose logo is in the middle may ask for you and the MP team to decease and desist.
    I totally agree with you and your suggestion was already made by wortelsoft, but I'm not the devloper of this plugin. I'm only a user, who had problems when using this plugin in combination with the tv server.
    Kroko is the author of this plugin and so he should change the graphics.

Regards,
    MisterD

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    I totally agree with you and your suggestion was already made by wortelsoft, but I'm not the devloper of this plugin. I'm only a user, who had problems when using this plugin in combination with the tv server.
    Kroko is the author of this plugin and so he should change the graphics.

Regards,
    MisterD

misterd - Sorry about that. Yes, either Kroko should change the graphics or have someone change the graphics for him. I am not sure about the sound (I didn't check those either) - are they exactly what is played by the handheld game? If so, the same problem could present itself from the company who hold any trademark or IP on the game itself. Especially since the company is in the USA and I am sure the whole world knows how much ligitgation occurs in USA (WAY WAY TOO MUCH).

cedric

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2006
    Lausanne
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi kroko,

first of all, thank you for this game.

second: With my remote (hauppauge), I can't close the Help window. With the mouse I don't have any problem.

Third. Why not add the link of this forum thread in the download section. It's not always easy to refind it?

Cédric

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hi everyone!
    I have made some skinning work for this great game plugin to my SimpleMP skin.

kroko - you got PM with download information for you to include in the release

Screenshot:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    mikael - Very very nice work! Very clean and it just fits! I like it!!

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D

mikael

Very nice gameboard. I uploaded the plugin now with the new design. Many thanks for your work. I have two left hands if i try to do designs...
    :)

Greetz
    kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cedric

I have also a remote from Hauppauge. When I open the dialog I can exit with the "back/exit" key. Is this working on your side ?

Greetz
    kroko

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Update this plugin to V0.4

-turn design of the board 45 degrees , thanks to Mikael
    -make it possible to test the buttons (before start)
    -playable with arrow keys

Greetz
    kroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom