Portal Member
September 23, 2004
Germany
the skin "blue two" is very very cool,

but the main menu

hauptmen_.jpg

and the submenu (my plugins)

untermen_.jpg

is the submenu adapted still to the main menue?

T

Thomas Belser

i find its nice so. so there is an difference between the main menu and the plugin section.

A

Anonymous

The first is the new look for the homepage and I think that the plugin page will eventually look the same as that one

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Waltz said:
I can't see the main menu as shown above at all, I've only got the second one (you call it "my plugins"). Am I doing anything wrong?

No, you'd propably got a release version or an older CVS build. All right then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels. I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order: - comedy -animated -others I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but...
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom