Skin-Bug: TV as overlay (1 Viewer)

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The message text doesn't fit into the dialog box.

88efc58d8ccf4fb947c8a99a68b7c6c1.jpg

It seems to be in every skin!

Regards
    Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
    Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
    I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
    Replies
    Views
    Just install 1.29 Final, and get the actual scripts from him. Or try to update the scripts from the configurator (I think I updated them)... :) :whistle: :coffee:
    Just install 1.29 Final, and get the actual scripts from him. Or try to update the scripts from the configurator (I think I updated...
    Sometime ago I reported a bug in the Configuration application where a lookup displayed as follows: This occured for me when...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom