thanks will look at it too

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I like the look of thos too, had a look on google code but there doesn't seem to be any sources. Is there a test version available?

+ 1 .... same her, i keep looking in google page to see when WileECoyote will uplaod any svn build ,to test ... hope soon ...:)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Okay guys,
    I have pushed the first pre-alpha version to Google Code (See the first post for more information.) Please be aware that it is still work in progress and is no where near a test or beta version. Ony the Classic Home page works, the Basic Home page is something I created just as a placeholder.

Please keep in mind that currently there is no installer (must install manualy) and that you must install the video background switcher, infoservice and fanart handler for this skin to work correctly.

Please feel free to post feedback on the functionality (your likes and dislikes), but please reserve bugs for when the official Beta is ready.

Thanks,
    Wile E.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've downloaded it and tried it out and must say I like it very much, it's a great layout, the graphics look good and it's very responsive. My only negative would be the font sizes need some attention, the font size on the Home/BasicHome menu is very large whilst the standard font size used in most of the other text is very small - this makes it difficult to read and detracts from the polished end product.

As for plugins to support, you'll obviously be asked for ALL of them ;) but for me:

My TV
    My Radio
    My Music
    My Videos
    MovingPictures
    My TV Series
    Online Videos

I hope you continue development on this as it's an excellent start to a great looking skin.
    :D

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Thanks for the feedback Cheezey!

Development is progressing, albeit slow. My goal is to have the skin fully functional by the time 1.2 is released.

Can you be more specific on the small fonts? For instance, if you are browsing movies in Moving Pictures, the movie title is a 24 font, the year is a 14 and the rest is a type 13. How much bigger would you prefer? Is the year big enough? If so I can bump the rest up to a 14 font from 13.

Thanks again!
    Wile E.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    HI, WileECoyote .
    so test the svn ... i rally like the way you go with this skin look very good for now ....when you have some more update please
    upload to google and let us know .... when the skin get little more screen suport can start test more ...

nice work so far ....

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    HI, WileECoyote .
    so test the svn ... i rally like the way you go with this skin look very good for now ....when you have some more update please
    upload to google and let us know .... when the skin get little more screen suport can start test more ...

nice work so far ....

Thanks for the feedback ysmp!

Development is going rather slow due to work, but hopefully I will have another update soon.

Thanks!

Wile E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom