WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Update...

Just to let everone know this skin is not dead :)

I have been busy at work as well as assisting with HD-PVR issues, so my time has been limited. Now that the HD-PVR issues have been resolved I am continuing on and including/making many of the MP 1.2 skin changes. I am also resizing a lot of the text to make it much larger (as recommended by cheezey.)

Thanks again guys for the support and patience. My hope is to have a good working skin by the time 1.2 beta is released!

Wile E.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Hey Heavydz,
    Sorry, things have been a little hectic. This skin is unfortunately on hold until I can finish/resolve other MediaPortal tasks. I have unfortunately been torn away to work on Colossus issues and Im also trying to finish the 2.0 version of My NetFlix.

Rest assured though, it will be completed by the time 1.2 final rolls around :)

There is a link to the SVN on the first post to what I have done so far, but again it still has much to go.

Thanks!
    Wile E.

C.44

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So eh... 1.2 final was released 2 days ago :p

Edit: is there a place where i can download the work you've done already? The Google project home's source link doesn't seem to work (for me?).

Edit 2: Project page came through, svn is already downed.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    So eh... 1.2 final was released 2 days ago :p

Edit: is there a place where i can download the work you've done already? The Google project home's source link doesn't seem to work (for me?).

Edit 2: Project page came through, svn is already downed.

I know, I know :)

Free time is very limited for me right now and unfortunately this project is not high on the priority list. When I started I thought it would go much quicker, but unfortunately it has not.

The good news is Mr. V contacted me last week and is willing to give a helping hand. Mr. V said he had some new design ideas and may have some time after the first of the year, so it will be delayed a little longer but there are hopes the skin will survive. :)

Hang on and stay tuned...
    Wile E.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Hi people,

I am in process or redoing this skin using Avalon as a base. So it will be in 1080 resolution.

All my work on the music mod for Streamed MP will be incorporated.

Just a couple of screenshots. Very early days, so could be a number of months before the general community gets access.

Attachments

• home.jpg
      home.jpg
      450.1 KB
    • musiclist.jpg
      musiclist.jpg
      646.7 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Really liking the use of Cover Flow on the "latest added music" for Basic Home. Very cool. This will be a must have skin for sure.

Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi people,

I am in process or redoing this skin using Avalon as a base. So it will be in 1080 resolution.

All my work on the music mod for Streamed MP will be incorporated.

Just a couple of screenshots. Very early days, so could be a number of months before the general community gets access.

Very nice Mr. V!!!

I like this to.. I like always the vertical menu layout.. For me that's much better that a horizontal one..

One sugestion: Maybe some fatter fonts.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom