Skin "Fidelity" 1.0 Ready for Download (11.4.2010) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    just to be clear onlinevideos plugin not work with mp rc2 ...noting to do with the skin ....
    in a day or 2 new version of onlinevideos plugin will be out V 0.2.0 wich will work with Mp 1.1 rc2....

edit : onlinevedios plugin version 0.2.0 is out ... Harley need update the skin to work wall with v0.2.0 ,,,

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Harley,

First of all, wow what a great, professional and beautiful skin. I'm using it for a couple of hours now but I'm already addicted to it. Great work!!!

But I would like to ask something because I'm searching for some hints or tricks to solve the following:
    I'm facing a wierd thing. When I watch for a while TV, and then hit "guide" which will pop up the EPG screen. The signal to my TV will be lost....
    When I try an other button, for instance "info", which shows OSD, its oke. But when I go to "guide" again the same happens.
    To get the TV screen working again I use a key on my keyboard. After this I'm able to use my MCE control again and everything works like a charm.

setup is shown in details; but at a glance: W7 Pro, MP1.1.0, Fidelity, IRSS, MCE receiver and Remote.

Can you or somebody else give me a clue?

tia John

For those who are facing the same, I figured it out.

In power options there is an option to automatically shutoff you're screen, W7 defaults setting is 10 min....
    Put this option to "never" solved the issue mentioned above.

Cheers.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    MusicPlayingNow Fanart Mod (mast use FanartHandler plugin)

hi ...
    i use fanarthandler plugin for full fanart in my music playing now in all my skin's i use ,and i use fidelity skin now,i mack a mod to support
    fanarthandler plugin ... the look of the mod very simple and clear ,only litle as posble info on screen (as this mod focus on the
    artist fanart..) see screenshot....

to instal :
    unrer my file ,copy the png file in media folder to skin\Fidelity 1.0\Media ,then copy the MyMusicPlayingNow.xml file to skin\Fidelity 1.0
    over the old file ..clear the Cache folder and finsh.

if you wont to use the multiimage option for wheen you dont have artist fanart ,you mast mack a new folder in skin\Fidelity 1.0\Media\animations
    and name it: musicbg and drop in it any fanart you like (JPG file only).

i suggest to befor you start copy my file's ,first backup the orginal MyMusicPlayingNow.xml in fidelity skin ,just in case you will
    like to go back to defult one ...

THIS MOD FOCUS ON FANART VIEW ,THE INTERNET LOOKUPS FOR BEST ALBUM & TRACK SUGESTIONS ARE DESABLE...

hope you like it ....:)

Edit : new mod with more info as reqwested ... see screenshots .... to instal same as the first mod ...:)

Edit : i use the cover frame from xfactor skin , and all the credits go to cul8er for macking this buty cover frame ....

Attachments

• musicplaying - mod 2.jpg
      musicplaying - mod 2.jpg
      274.3 KB
    • musicplaying - mod 3.jpg
      musicplaying - mod 3.jpg
      277.4 KB
    • MusicPlayingFanArt.rar
      30.7 KB
    • MusicPlayingFanArt-mod 3.rar
      30.7 KB

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

hi ...
    i use fanarthandler plugin for full fanart in my music playing now in all my skin's i use ,and i use fidelity skin now,i mack a mod

thx .. i was waiting for this support, i will test it in the next days :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

hi ...
    i use fanarthandler plugin for full fanart in my music playing now in all my skin's i use ,and i use fidelity skin now,i mack a mod

you walcome ... just downlad again the rer file i forget to add the font file ( i mack a new size for the playing track) size 40
    thanks,

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

hi ...

you walcome ... just downlad again the rer file i forget to add the font file ( i mack a new size for the playing track) size 40
    thanks,

works fine for me, thx again

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    I like the now playing with fanart handler but is it possible to have now/next for the track information and not just now playing track?

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom