**SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    DOHH!!!

I see it now.. When i looked through I thought that this was one of the home screens for the MOVIE section!!

I realise now it is showing the submenu for the selected movies icon. I take it the navigation is via the small white icons underneath moving from left to right etc.

Will be interesting to see the skin in action as to how it is actually animated?

Thanks for the info (y)

Regards

Kev

Aros62

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi
    Any idea when this skin will be available? Can't wait any longer... I need it bad.

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    At the risk of sounding ever so ungrateful for the countless number of hours that the Titan team must have put in, it would be nice to hear when they expect, or are at least are aiming for, releasing a beta version of this skin for the community to test.

For the record, I just want ncoH, joostzilla, Dlarge500 etc. to know that I seriously do admire and appreciate their work.

Keep it up team!

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Do we know what percentage of users are using 1.3 vs. 1.2.3? It seems that new developments first are done for stable version, but it could be that usage is different, plus to make compatible for version that will be changed - something is wrong here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom