**SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I know it's a stupid question, but its one I dont know the answer to so will just ask.

In the mini-guide that gets displayed what do the green/orange/red circles mean? Attached a screenshot of the screen im talking about.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 98511d1328372060-skin-preview-new-skin-called-titan-titan_miniguide_large_v2.jpg
    98511d1328372060-skin-preview-new-skin-called-titan-titan_miniguide_large_v2.jpg
    894.5 KB

bodiroga

Portal Pro
January 1, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
I know it's a stupid question, but its one I dont know the answer to so will just ask.

In the mini-guide that gets displayed what do the green/orange/red circles mean? Attached a screenshot of the screen im talking about.

Thanks.

Orange -> Currently watching channel
Red circle -> Channel being recorded
Green -> Available channel
Red -> Not available channel. This means that all cards are in use and that the channel is in a different mux.

Awesome design as always guys, Nico and Joost make a perfect team (with dlarge500's help, of course).

Best regards,

Aitor

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    The one that is in focus is recording, red are not available, green can be tuned too, where's the orange in picture, but I suspect that is time shifting if skin consistent with default.

Beaten to it :D

shocks

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Great concept! Avalon is beautiful, and my default skin - I'm sure you guys will do an excellent job with this one too. Looking forward to the first release!

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    How impressive the skin looks. Thanks ever so much for your work on this and, of course, for your Avalon skin, albeit I'm using the excellent crafted Avallonis adaption at the moment.

I appreciate your efforts and thanks for sharing your work :)

CanadianEh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think this looks great - and do like the blue elements. I will definitely use this, so long as it supports the plugins I use frequently (Youtube.FM, RadioTime, WorldWeather).

Keep up the good work!!
    -Jay

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: **SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan

hi,

I work for the time on Trakt and Titan support in the Moment Mepo TV, Pictures, RadioTime, OnlineVideos, TVSeries, Radio, Music, Videos, MovingPic and Infoservice.

greetz dlarge:)

hardretro

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    From the team that brought you Maya & Avalon comes a brand new skin called:

Titan

Really like the look of this skin. Will there be an option to change the accent colour though? Would be very much appreciated if so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom