[SKIN PREVIEW] Avalon HD - **June 7th - Updated images** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RikP

Portal Pro
December 16, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: [SKIN PREVIEW] Avalon HD - **Updated images**

very very nice skin!

If you need any beta testers ;-)

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

One thing that would be fantastic if you can build it into the skin is a better way of displaying recorded tv... having a long list of shows is not ideal as it can take a while to scroll down that list... and using the icons view is not clear either as (in all current skins as far as I can tell) the icons do not make it clear what the show is as some have a screengrab, others are blank, or others have a channel logo... and there is no text to show what the episode is.

If you look at how Windows MCE in Win 7 displays recorded tv this is very clear, and anything similar would be a fantastic improvement. Happy to post screengrabs if it makes it clearer what I mean here.

Thanks

bob808

J

joostzilla

One thing that would be fantastic if you can build it into the skin is a better way of displaying recorded tv... having a long list of shows is not ideal as it can take a while to scroll down that list... and using the icons view is not clear either as (in all current skins as far as I can tell) the icons do not make it clear what the show is as some have a screengrab, others are blank, or others have a channel logo... and there is no text to show what the episode is.

If you look at how Windows MCE in Win 7 displays recorded tv this is very clear, and anything similar would be a fantastic improvement. Happy to post screengrabs if it makes it clearer what I mean here.

Thanks

bob808

Can you post some screenshots of wmc 7 and how it shows recorded tv?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Re: AW: [SKIN PREVIEW] Avalon HD - **Updated images**

I think/hope that we have a first beta release ready at the end of this month...

Well, this month was May, now it is 1st of June - no pressure on you guys, but ehmmm ;)

I do hope you are progressing well, this post is just to tell you that we are still holding our breath for avalon.

RikP

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks

bob808

Can you post some screenshots of wmc 7 and how it shows recorded tv?

here you go (from a google search :))
    SmallTVRecordedLibraryShared.png

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country

RikP - i meant the list view, I will post something later as I need to get to my brothers house since I no longer have a set of MCE recordings and cant get the view on my computer easily!

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country

RikP - i meant the list view, I will post something later as I need to get to my brothers house since I no longer have a set of MCE recordings and cant get the view on my computer easily!

Do you mean like this
    7mcvtp05lg-1278785370.jpg

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country

Do you mean like this
    7mcvtp05lg-1278785370.jpg

Just like that! As you can see where there are more than 1 episode, there is a number to show how many recordings, then when you go into those, the list of individual recordings is shown like below

Attachments

• second.jpg
      second.jpg
      113.3 KB
    J

joostzilla

Expect the first release very, very soon. We had some setbacks the last weeks which resulted in being late with our release.
    Sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom