Skin preview - Reflex - updated 18-06-12 (2 Viewers)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    New version added to repository, see first post.

This brings latest media to the BasicHome screen (sorry, no MyFilms yet, but it is coming), just remember to edit the menu with the BasicHome plugin ;)

It also adds a TV-Series option between 1x5 wide banners with description, and 3x6 without description.

I'm doing a lot of work on getting a 1.3.0 Alpha version ready when it is released for testing, but I try and keep both my 1.2.3 version and the 1.3.0 up to date with new changes and options.

snurreskutt

January 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    I really like the disign of your skin, there is one thing I have noticed and that is in the font Reflex_main_caps then Ä and Ö in lowercase is not uppercase. It looks quite wierd. Is it possible to fix this?

Reflex_caps.JPG

mouse

Portal Member
    April 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    It's possible to integrate this plug in (RAW Image Viewer Plugin)?
    Thanks a lot

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,
    I really like the disign of your skin, there is one thing I have noticed and that is in the font Reflex_main_caps then Ä and Ö in lowercase is not uppercase. It looks quite wierd. Is it possible to fix this?

View attachment 105061

I believe you have an old font installed, I have corrected issues similar to this one earlier. Please try and uninstall the font, and then install this one:

Attachments

• reflex_main_caps.zip
      133.7 KB

Matthew Houston

Portal Member
    March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Great skin man, thanks a lot!

I do like the Maya style home menu better but it's not displaying any info (similar to problem earlier in the thread) - but tryng to access the BasicHome editor results in:

Code:
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Cornerstone.GUI.Controls.FilterComboBox.set_RestrictSelectionToLeafNodes(Boolean)'.
      at ProcessPlugins.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ReflexSkinConfig.InitializeComponent()
      at ProcessPlugins.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ReflexSkinConfig..ctor()
      at ProcessPlugins.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ShowPlugin()
      at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.PluginsNew.itemConfigure_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Is this an issue with the skin or MediaPortal itself do you reckon? (The Maya BasicHome editor is working if that makes a difference)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

is it possible to get the horizontal menu in the basic home screen to get fanarthandler working with horizantal menu?
    No, not currently. I have plans for integrating both fanarthandler and latest added media in the regular home-screen, but real life kicked in ;)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Great skin man, thanks a lot!

I do like the Maya style home menu better but it's not displaying any info (similar to problem earlier in the thread) - but tryng to access the BasicHome editor results in:

Code:
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Cornerstone.GUI.Controls.FilterComboBox.set_RestrictSelectionToLeafNodes(Boolean)'.
      at ProcessPlugins.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ReflexSkinConfig.InitializeComponent()
      at ProcessPlugins.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ReflexSkinConfig..ctor()
      at ProcessPlugins.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ReflexBasicHomePlugin.ShowPlugin()
      at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.PluginsNew.itemConfigure_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Is this an issue with the skin or MediaPortal itself do you reckon? (The Maya BasicHome editor is working if that makes a difference)

It sounds like MovingPictures is either not installed or is an older version. Cornerstone is a component installed by MovingPictures. In time I should add a check for plugins installed (and their version) but have not gotten around to it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom