[Skin release] SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0) (2 Viewers)

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Mikael,
    there is a way to hide the left menu when not using it? I saw a skin that can do something like this, but I don't remember the name. =(

Regards
    Jr.

Hi xikinhu! Yes there is, it's called Conditional Visibility and is explained here. I wanted the SimpleMP skin to be just simple so I didn't add those kind of functions. Anyone interested in making such a mod is welcomed to post it in this SimpleMP sub forum :D

I'll try to update the skin to match the MP 1.0 release soon, but don't expect anything the nearest weeks. Have a lot of other work to do on the MPII project ;)

byproxy

December 30, 2008
    not sure if this is the right place for this... i'm wanting to use SimpleMP, installed it, and it was working fine. i then proceeded to manually add my vids to the db in the configuration app. since the IMDB auto scan doesn't work (from what i've found on the forum, this is a known issue), i manually added the video_ts.ifo files one at a time (IMDB did work when adding them one at a time in this way). this seemed to be working great and i closed the config app... but when i tried to fire up simpleMP again, i got an error and it shut down on me.

a switch back to the default skin (blue3... right?) proved to fix the problem, so i can only assume the issue has something to do with simpleMP.

i could post a log but i'm not quite sure how where said log is located. i'm on vista and using the latest version of mp.

jonamafun

December 6, 2008
    In the image below, how do I edit the size of the episode title text in the episode list? (ie. the part highlighted green)

Is it in the tvseries.xml file, and if so where?

I'm running 1920x1080 resolution and for some reason the text is really small. Cheers!

14676d1198279802-skin-release-simplemp-beta-4-mp-0-2-3-0-simplemp-beta4-tvseries2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom