[skin update] "theatre" simple to use and nice to view (1 Viewer)

tringler

Portal Pro
July 19, 2009
Fürth
Home Country
Germany Germany
Ok. I use the blue3 xml for this plugin, now.

Regarding your mod I copied all your files in my folders as you described, but my skin is not modified except the splash screen when I starting up the portal. Any ideas?

Thanks, Thomas

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Ok. I use the blue3 xml for this plugin, now.

Regarding your mod I copied all your files in my folders as you described, but my skin is not modified except the splash screen when I starting up the portal. Any ideas?

Thanks, Thomas

hey sorry its taken me a while to reply i have been working on creating my own skin

the only thing i can suggest is remove all the skin files, including the original then reinstall both the skin and the mod files

hopefully that should work for ya

cheers

TE5LA

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Not a bad start, but I think the font is too big and the all lower-case doesn't look good. In MPTV Series, when an episode title doesn't fit in the list and scrolls, the lower portion of the font is totally gone. It also doesn't display any art or synopsis of episodes.

I'm also not a big fan of horizontal text menus. Vertical menus are better because they are more compact.

Just my two-cents...

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hmm great work - and you also have a very good taste in music (judging from the screenshots:))

Wow you are right i didnt see you had a screenshot with the best album ever of Depeche MOde. You just made listen to it again!
    Thanks ;)

Cojun

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :eek:

Absoultely satisfied!
    I would like to thank you for this skin.
    Actually, I am using a 1080p TV and I would ask for porting your skin to that resolution.
    Second, I am running the plugin MyFilms wich is not currently working with your skin. But I hope this will be supported in one of the next releases.

Thank you

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom