[skin update] "theatre" simple to use and nice to view (1 Viewer)

nanogod

Portal Pro
March 22, 2007
Bamberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
theatre ist NOT dead! :)

Hi there!

I think it is time to give you a small update how things are going.
As metioned previous, my sparetime is rather limited. That was the bad news ;)

The good ones:

Theatre Skin is NOT dead!
I WILL update this skin!
But: I can not give any dates when the update will arrive, but i´m working on it as much as my sparetime allows.

So please be patient! Test this skin further and give feedbacks. I read this threat form time to time and i will try to include bugfixes and suggestions if possible/appropriate.
Your Feedback is much appreciated!!!

Thanks for your patience :D

Cheers nanogod!

mtv

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
developement

thank (nano)god theatre is still under development!
because of it's stylish layout and readability at any distance it became my default mediaportal skin!

I appreciate the effort you take/took to develop this skin!

Nagarjuna

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yeah, I was just reading this thread a minute ago before you posted and thought the same. On my main HTPC I use StreamedMP, but on my Laptop I use this skin here. I always think "Wow, this looks so nice!" everytime I use it. Especially the filmstrip view in MovingPictures. I would hate to see this project die. Is there anything we can do to help?

petrovice

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 8, 2009
    Bamberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm that work on theatre is still on progress. Suddenly Nanogod has still a lot of ToDo´s on the list and not enough spare Time(World Cup 2010 is coming closer ;) ).

So please be patient - next stable and revised version will likely be with MP 1.1 release.

Nice regards,
    Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom