Not open for further replies.

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi,
    Thanks for the details of ITV1-HD... If it is not too much trouble could you post the same for STV?

Thanks

Andy

No problem at all , see attached image

Attachments

• stv hd.jpg
      stv hd.jpg
      25.1 KB

Ragnarok666

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    When its up and running I'll start a new thread and close this one. As this is still a W.I.P this thread will remain open.

I am not far off completing the Channel quick scan so I should have something by the end of the week.

@Miroslav to implement I have had to change the BouquetisComplete from a bool to int so that a scan can be made for all channel information.

The BAT is scanned to get the TID,NID,SID and Channel ID.
    The SDT is scanned for all the other information.

As both need to be scanned I have changed the BouquetComplete to count to 3 then it becomes complete.

It adds 12 seconds to the scan which isn't much of a performance hit as a full Sat scan is 17-20 minutes on 28.2e.

Glad your adding that again.

If your reusing your old code be careful. The old one for RC1 appeared to work at first, but had a habit of setting the frequency mixed up for Eurobird channels or a PMT of zero, Last time i used that sky scan by accident i had to go through every channel to check they worked and correct the ones that didn't.

maybe the zero PMT's where for off air channels, but the frequency mix up was a bug.

if the crashes hold off I'll save a rescsan for you new plugin.

Ragnarok666

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Richard,

The series link should only apply to 1 channel (as the series id for the same episode on another channel is always different as far as I know). Are you sure you didnt create 2 seperate series link schedules (one on each channel?). If you select 'Schedules' from the TV home page, it will list all that are active (series links should be listed as "Series link on BBC HD" for example).

Series link should only record new episodes if the schedule was created over a new episode (as repeated/old airings also have a different series id) - Are you sure the CSI schedule isnt a "Record every time on this/every channel"? as this is different

I had this problem too, I set a to series link in WWE late night RAW Live on Sky sports HD 3, it ended up recording on sky sports HD3 2x and 2x on sky sports 3, both these channels appear 2x on a channel scan because they have different SIDs but use the same audio and video PIDS. I went back Record it every time it's on this channel the live version is only on once a week anyway.

I've also had the series line record both sky 1 SD and Sky 1 HD when i only set the series line for Sky 1 HD too.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Ragnarok,

Does this schedule still exist on your PC? would you be able to check what type it is? There must be a bug somewhere. Im wondering if its somehow added the schedule as a "Record every time one every channel" instead of a "Series link"

How did you add it? was it through the quick record menu (with just the 2 options overlaying the epg), or was it through the programme information screen (the one that gives all the options - "record every week", "weekends", "every time" etc)?

Did you export/import this schedule at all? eg if you re-installed?

Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Hi,

... Hello.. i'm using your last version and it's great.. i've noticed only a minor issue, nothing special but i want to share.. I see that all the programs across 6.00 am of every day have end time truncated at 6.00. For example if a program starts at 5.50 and ends at 6.50 in the epg is recorded as 5.50-6.00 and there is an hole between 6.00 and 6.50. If program starts at 6.00 all'perfect instead.

Hi g.sigalotti,

Does this happen on every channel and every day where a show runs past the 0600 boundary? Is it definately truncating the program end time - ie Are you sure theres not just a complete programme missing where the gap is? Did this happen with djblu's tswriter?

Has anyone else noticed any gaps anywhere using this new version (UK or Italy)?

Thanks for your help

bigweeve

Portal Member
    August 14, 2008
    Am I going nuts here or what? I can't find either Epg Background Audio channel or Sky Active and a scan of
    11778000 Mhz
    27500 Symbol Rate
    Linear Polarisation
    gives me nothing at all.

Any ideas?

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Out of interest what TV card are you using ? Some wireless dect phones and similar devices can interfere with some signals. It's a known issue with sky boxes and I've found similar problems with TV cards in PC's. If you've any wireless device try powering them off and rescan.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Miroslav22,

Were there any changes in the MePo client side of things in the SVN (or was it just server side)?

Thanks,

J.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    Hi Jay,

I think the only thing that changed on the MP client side was a few extra entries in the language xml file (for the series link descriptions). You should be ok to update any of the individual MP client dll files. Installing a whole svn over wont work though as you will get a version mismatch error (with tvservice)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom