Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    There is a sql command that fixes it - use the search :D

wollo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    I've got to admit the usage of the sql command was a bit much for me, hence the backup settings plugin workaround above.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No EPG Data

I have set everything up as detailed here but I can not get any EPG data. I am running MP 1.0.2 on XP SP3 and have re-applied the DVB fix but still nothing.

I have the EPG setup to only grab from BritShorts and it appears there is some grabbing going on. Normally this timesout after 10 mins. I set the timeout to 1000 mins and left it over night. EPG.log has entries saying
    Code:
    2009-07-17 18:57:56.718750 [DVB EPG timer]: EpgCard: card: 3 starting to grab DVBS:tv:Arqiva Brit Shorts Freq:11428000 ONID:59 TSID:2315 SID:3846 PMT:0x5AA FTA:True LCN:717 SymbolRate:27500 Modulation:ModNotSet Polarisation:LinearH InnerFecRate:Rate2_3 DisEqc:None band:Universal Pilot:NotSet RollOff:NotSet
    2009-07-17 18:58:26.718750 [12]: EpgCard: allow grabbing for 30 seconds on card 3
    2009-07-17 18:58:56.734375 [5]: EpgCard: allow grabbing for 60.015625 seconds on card 3
    But at
    Code:
    2009-07-18 05:59:56.828125 [5]: EpgCard: allow grabbing for 39720.109375 seconds on card 3
    My daily reboot job kicked in obviously killed the EPG session but it had been running for over 11 hours at this point anyway.

Did I miss something in the setup??

Did I miss something in the setup??
    Yep I did.... I re-installed the TV server and forgot to re-install the new TSWriter :eek:

Also figured out the timeout is how long to pick up an EPG signal not how long to grab EPG?

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi DJBlu,

A bit confused at the moment :)
    I have been using your patch since ages now but have decided to install MP1.1.0 Alpha on a test system.
    I was under the impression that your patch had been included in this release as part of change 0002335 by Tourettes.
    However, when I tried to grab the EPG from Britshorts, I didn't work.

Do I still need to patch the TSWriter? And which one do I need to use then?

Regards,

Peter

The latest SVN will have Freesat EPG included, 1.1.0 alpha doesn't have it included.

What about the sky epg (italy and uk)? Thanks

Roby

prupert

Portal Member
    March 9, 2008
    There is a sql command that fixes it - use the search :D

I always search before I post, but sometimes I guess I use the wrong terms. Is this SQL function in this thread, or another thread? Any idea what terms to use whilst searching?

I've got to admit the usage of the sql command was a bit much for me, hence the backup settings plugin workaround above.

Is this also in this thread, or another thread?

Sorry to be asking for pointers, but searching on the MP forums seems to throw up loads of 2007 and German posts....

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Hi DJBlu,

A bit confused at the moment :)
    I have been using your patch since ages now but have decided to install MP1.1.0 Alpha on a test system.
    I was under the impression that your patch had been included in this release as part of change 0002335 by Tourettes.
    However, when I tried to grab the EPG from Britshorts, I didn't work.

Do I still need to patch the TSWriter? And which one do I need to use then?

Regards,

Peter

The latest SVN will have Freesat EPG included, 1.1.0 alpha doesn't have it included.

Roby

This will be added later on Roby.

Plus Sky Australia thanks to simonckenyon

Lars Vinter

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Viasat support?

Roby

This will be added later on Roby.

Plus Sky Australia thanks to simonckenyon

Would there be any way to also add support for Viasat (5 degree east)? The fix seems simple as you can see here:

Viasat EPG - one week - Enigma 2 - Bugreports - Dreamboard

With the MP 1.0.2 and your patched tswriter, Viasat EPG only downloads "now and next" despite tuning to the frequency etc. given on the webpage. I assume we need a small change to tswriter as they have done for the Dreambox images.

It would be awesome if full Viasat EPG could be implemented into MP :)

Lars

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Shouldn't be too difficult.

Can somebody please do a transponder grab for this transponder and upload it to rapidshare. As I cannot receive this transponder.

I'll take a look at it m8.

Lars Vinter

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Shouldn't be too difficult.

Can somebody please do a transponder grab for this transponder and upload it to rapidshare. As I cannot receive this transponder.

I'll take a look at it m8.

Outstanding DJBlu!!! Maybe not a big thing codewise, but certainly a big thing for users in Scandinavia, I can guarantee you. I can do the transponder grab for you. Can you point me to a link / software I need to do that - or explain in thread?

Thanx!

sim1964

Portal Pro
    June 23, 2006
    UK
    Hi all,
    Anyone using this with the latest svn? I tried briefly yesterday and got a cannot build graph error.

Simon

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom