tomfrogger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2006
    Trellech
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    1.1?

Hi could you possibly give us an update about your plan to do this for 1.1. Are we waiting for the next release candidate?

Any update info would be really appreciated as i would love to move to 1.1 soon.

Thanks in advance

Glenn UK

Portal Member
    July 3, 2009
    Basildon, Essex
    Home Country
    England England
    Loss of EPG in 4tr and MP

Hi all

i have been running MP and 4TR for a few months now and after some initial glitches it has worked well. however, recently i started having a few problems with the TV service not starting so decided to re-install both programmes.

Then i couldnt get the epg in either MP or 4TR and i had forgotten about the download in the first post of this thread. I had this idea that it wasnt needed now as it was supposed to bein the latest version of MP.

I have just downloaded the patch to see if this is the problem, any thoughts?

Cheers

Glenn

Edit : Update when i posted the above i didnt think that it was actually grabbing the epg it had been running for 10 -15 mins, so i posted. i have just looked at the epg in 4TR now appears to be being populated. Thanks all

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi DJBlu,

I was looking through the program guide the other day with the freesat data and foreign charactors either didn't show so Beyoncé was Beyonc or it would put random charactors in its place like BeyoncÁ©. Not sure if this is a bug in mediaportal, or with the freesat EPG system by you. :D

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi could you possibly give us an update about your plan to do this for 1.1. Are we waiting for the next release candidate?

Any update info would be really appreciated as i would love to move to 1.1 soon.

Thanks in advance

Me too, it looks like it might be in SVN now, hence included into standard MP. Can you confirm? I'm possibly about to make a sat dish + S/S2 card purchase.

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country

Thanks in advance

Me too, it looks like it might be in SVN now, hence included into standard MP. Can you confirm? I'm possibly about to make a sat dish + S/S2 card purchase.
    The freesat EPG grabber is in the current release (1.1 beta). Working fine for me - no need to install the patch any more.

Rob

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England

Thanks in advance

The freesat EPG grabber is in the current release (1.1 beta). Working fine for me - no need to install the patch any more.

Rob

Great news! I will add things to my Xmas list :D

PeteA

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    Kent
    Home Country
    Hi DJBlu

As of midnight last night, 28/11/09, my EPG started to fill with "No Data Available" now this morning all channels in the EPG have "No data Available".

Has Sky changed how they transmit the EPG?

many regards PeteA

PeteA

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    Kent
    Home Country
    Hi DJBlu

Don't worry all came back again on Sunday morning, strange.

Pete

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom