Sky UK/IT/AUS enhancements (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gioie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Let us know which version you're using, I have all the major versions checked out so can compile for any :)

I could test it on either 1.1.2 or 1.2 SVN (dedicated tv server), if possible I'd like a version that can work with 4therecord, but in any case I'll test it. :D

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Let us know which version you're using, I have all the major versions checked out so can compile for any :)

I could test it on either 1.1.2 or 1.2 SVN (dedicated tv server), if possible I'd like a version that can work with 4therecord, but in any case I'll test it. :D

@Miroslav

I'll be uploading the Source Code for the Channel Scanner plugin.

It had to be changed for the New SVN as there are a few changes in the coding for TV Server.

Its working quite well now with the latest SVN.

chrissnow

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2011
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Hi I'm a bit new hence the first post!, I'v been using MP and these plugins for some time now but I'm struggilge to figure out how to get the latest version.

I'm currently using the files in post #198, is that the latest?

Thanks

Promark

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi I'm a bit new hence the first post!, I'v been using MP and these plugins for some time now but I'm struggilge to figure out how to get the latest version.

I'm currently using the files in post #198, is that the latest?

Thanks

Unfortunately this thread is getting as messy as the previous one, what I would suggest is having one thread for the developers to post new versions and updates and keeping it locked so only they can update it (if thats possible) and another thread for discussion and problems

@chrissnow

I think the latest are in the first post of the thread depending on what version you are running.

chrissnow

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2011
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I'm using 1.2A with the channel scanner, I notice people mentionint SVN releases, I have no problem in compiling it but i'm not sure what patch file to apply!

am I right in thinking that the channel scanner is a seperate plugin which should work with any MP 1.2 SVN?

and to make a SVN capable of EPG I'd need to patch with the below file and compile?
    SkyEpg1.2.0Stable.patch (245.1 KB, 69 views)

basically I'm looking for a more stable release as I keeep getting picture breakup etc when the signal is perfect.

Thanks

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Chris,

At present the source/patch file has not been released for the Open Scanner. DJBlu will be publishing it shortly(which should hopefully merge/compile against the latest SVN).....

The source is available for the 1.2.0A installer, but it won't merge with the current/latest SVN, it needs reworking. Which I believe Miroslav22 was looking at (but now might be superseded by DJBlu's release??).

No - the Open Scanner won't work with any 1.2.0 release - yes it consists of a plugin, but also has code changes to the Mepo program (both client and server).

Thanks,

J.

jonm

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    Wales
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Agreed it is getting a bit confusing - I have a 1.1 setup which works at the moment, but am building a new machine and will likely try 1.2 alpha on it but can't remember what I did to get this working and am unsure what I'll need to do with 1.2, either...

jonm

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    Wales
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Is there a version which works with 1.1.2? I can't find an obvious reference to it, can someone give me a pointer?

Thanks.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I finally got around to adding in my motorised dish - I tested EPG grabbing on 13deg and like above, it crashed TV Server (I'm running 1.2.0A)

Is there any way to see from within MePo whether a channel is encrypted or not? (I know they are indicated inside TV Server setup within the channel lists with red or green icons, but can't see anywhere from within MePo to find the same info..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom