icam2

Portal Pro
March 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Can you give these files a blast for me

Thanks,

View attachment 82228

All i'm getting now is the less than 100 channels error. files are being created ok in the time shift folder.

Do you some logs 2morrow.. i'm calling it a night now :)

Heres the latest logs

edit Quick update before i go out DlBlu. i've noticed that the plugin seams to be locking my cards. after a tvserivce restart i run the channels still get less than 100 channels but the ts files are created for a second then go. If i do any more runs after that no ts files are created!. if i restart the tvservice then it will do a quick file create and the loop goes on. cheers i'll be back online later.

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country

Thanks,

View attachment 82228

I have done a scan with this setup and it looks like its working, the plugin reports 'Got all SDT Info' and 'Channel & bouquet scan complete. Found a total of 996 channels in 15 bouquets'. However, the scan completed over 15 minutes ago but the setuptv.exe is still running @ 50% cpu, I'll post the logs when done!

edit : 'EPG Update Complete' and 'Database Update Complete, took 1164 seconds' - All looks good to me!!
edit 2 : Logs

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country

Thanks,

View attachment 82228

I have done a scan with this setup and it looks like its working, the plugin reports 'Got all SDT Info' and 'Channel & bouquet scan complete. Found a total of 996 channels in 15 bouquets'. However, the scan completed over 15 minutes ago but the setuptv.exe is still running @ 50% cpu, I'll post the logs when done!

edit : 'EPG Update Complete' and 'Database Update Complete, took 1164 seconds' - All looks good to me!!

Thanks for that m8,

The scan will take while on the first run. I have purposly put loops in to allow for error trapping. I have removed these in the plugin.

There is still gaps in the EPG which means the data isn't right still. I will be looking into this.

@icam2

I have noticed in your log file that there is a line saying "CARD NOT IDLE" after about 10 seconds of data grabbing.

I will take a look into the code as I think this is what is causing the timeshift to stop before all the data is grabbed. Bear with me as once this is sorted I think it we will have cracked it.

Thanks for your help guys.

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country

Thanks,

View attachment 82228

Thanks for that m8,

The scan will take while on the first run. I have purposly put loops in to allow for error trapping. I have removed these in the plugin.

There is still gaps in the EPG which means the data isn't right still. I will be looking into this.

@icam2

I have noticed in your log file that there is a line saying "CARD NOT IDLE" after about 10 seconds of data grabbing.

I will take a look into the code as I think this is what is causing the timeshift to stop before all the data is grabbed. Bear with me as once this is sorted I think it we will have cracked it.

I can also try this with a NOVA-HD-S2 card tonight if you like?

icam2

Portal Pro
March 7, 2011
Home Country

Thanks,

View attachment 82228

Thanks for that m8,

@icam2

Yep confirming that "card not IDLE - removing user: Sky_Grabber" get a new entry for that every time i run the plugin. Looks more like it. I'm here all day now so if you need a test run let me know cheers

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country

Thanks for that m8,

@icam2

Yep confirming that "card not IDLE - removing user: Sky_Grabber" get a new entry for that every time i run the plugin. Looks more like it. I'm here all day now so if you need a test run let me know cheers

Can you try these files m8, and upload your log files.

I don't think I have fixed it but it will give me some more information.

Thanks.

edit: File added again @ 13:47BST if you downloaded before this then please redownload.

Do the usual delete your database.

Attachments

• Sky UK Channel and EPG Grabber_ExtraLogging.zip
    56.8 KB

icam2

Portal Pro
March 7, 2011
Home Country
Thanks for that m8,

@icam2

Thanks.

edit: File added again @ 13:47BST if you downloaded before this then please redownload.

Sky Plugin : Error : Less than 100 channels found, Grabber found : 1

:D

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country

Thanks.

Do you kill the Tv-service every time you copy across the new DLL's?

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country

Thanks.

Can you update your tbs drivers and or try the nova card. Its seems the data is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom